Active Topics

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
What you wlll do with FullHD screen in the phone ??
Screen resolution is the the new Megaherz/Megapixel/Size of tits/Lenght of penis.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Seriously guys, please look at a full HD screen beside yours and you see the difference. It now where near the MP madness...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Seriously, please look at a full HD screen beside yours and you see the difference. It now where near the MP madness...
Don't have one of those Android phones with 1080p screens next to me, so I can't follow your advice, but full HD for 4-5 inch screen is madness.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No its not. Not alone. When it comes to visibility is great. But it must be combined with a great solution of power management.

All highend phones 2013 must have a screen like that.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Jolla has announced, that they try to get Jolla to make phones in Finand, Salo (Heart of Nokia) and Oulu, but fist phones is too expensive to make, so they starting from China. So we have some hope to make good phones again.
that is just big dreams and will probadly never happen...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
offtopic but what did antisaari at slush? Trying to hire back jolla team to work at wp ui at nokia!?

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
No its not. Not alone. When it comes to visibility is great. But it must be combined with a great solution of power management.

All highend phones 2013 must have a screen like that.
And unless it doesn't have a full HD screen, that phone is immediately considered dinosaur, correct? It may have a dslr sensor or shoot flying donkeys as a habit, but the 720p resolution would be "meh."

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
offtopic but what did antisaari at slush? Trying to hire back jolla team to work at wp ui at nokia!?
He said the first Jolla device will be supported until 2015.

My website

GitHub

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Crap, so there's "yet another" Sailfish(Jolla) thread!?
No wonder the two original ones (one off-topic, the other for more in-depth analysis) have been quieter than expected!
I wonder how many others are spread all over the the place >.>
I'll ask the mods to migrate it to the original off-topic thread (or it to this).

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-25 at 14:58.

Technically, this is a Jolla video thread. =P

Tags
dave ate sail, fishing jolla, n9 sailfish, nokia n950, sailfish, sailfish os, sailfish video, where?