Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by DS McGuire View Post
But I can't get to developer mode... I can't go through the menus. My swipe UX is broken.
You won't be able to go thru' the menus hence my question is before this you have never enabled developer mode? Did you ever have terminal on your phone? Did you ever enable developer mode to get terminal?

My solution is to fix when you can't go to the menus but I need developer mode enabled which gives the option of SDK mode in that mass storage, sync & connect menu...If you don't have that then you need to connect to a Linux PC using sync & connect instead; it'll work the same way...

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Wales, UK
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
You won't be able to go thru' the menus hence my question is before this you have never enabled developer mode? Did you ever have terminal on your phone? Did you ever enable developer mode to get terminal?

My solution is to fix when you can't go to the menus but I need developer mode enabled which gives the option of SDK mode in that mass storage, sync & connect menu...If you don't have that then you need to connect to a Linux PC using sync & connect instead; it'll work the same way...
Yes I have in the past many times enabled developer mode but I can't even get to it now.

I have just booted up my linux PC and I will go through with it on there. When I get it on there do I do this:
4) install winscp & puTTy on your PC
5) open winscp and the address of the host should be 192.168.2.15 with username root and password rootme
6) open puTTY and user will be root and password rootme

??

Thanks

Originally Posted by DS McGuire View Post
Yes I have in the past many times enabled developer mode but I can't even get to it now.

I have just booted up my linux PC and I will go through with it on there. When I get it on there do I do this:
4) install winscp & puTTy on your PC
5) open winscp and the address of the host should be 192.168.2.15 with username root and password rootme
6) open puTTY and user will be root and password rootme

??

Thanks
Ok first just to show you the SDK mode I am talking about:

Secondly, Linux is very friendly, if you connect via sync and connect you just wait for 1-3 mins for it to show up in your network connections as a local network...

Most probably the IP address is 192.168.2.15 so just open terminal on your Linux PC and type:

Code:
ssh root@192.168.2.15
It'll ask you to enter your password after which you can run Tweak L using /opt/N9QTweak/N9QT command from earlier...

Ok first just to show you the SDK mode I am talking about:

Secondly, Linux is very friendly, if you connect via sync and connect you just wait for 1-3 mins for it to show up in your network connections as a local network...

Most probably the IP address is 192.168.2.15 so just open terminal on your Linux PC and type:

Code:
ssh root@192.168.2.15
It'll ask you to enter your password after which you can run Tweak L using /opt/N9QTweak/N9QT command from earlier...

No, I don't get SDK as an option but I do get that menu. I am now on my linux PC wth my phone connected in Sync and connect mode.

Ok so then fix it via your Linux pc

Ok so then fix it via your Linux pc
FIXEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I love you man!!! Thank you so much DDDD

The Following User Says Thank You to DS McGuire For This Useful Post: