Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It's only 28 days to Q1...It's imminent!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Q4 dave, 28 days till Q4.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Q4 dave, 28 days till Q4.
28 days left of Q4. Told you, I'm always ahead of you

And everybody else so it seems, so errr... Dave, mind sharing next weeks lotto numbers with me

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
And everybody else so it seems, so errr... Dave, mind sharing next weeks lotto numbers with me
Well, wouldn't be fair. But I can show you my jolla device three months before you since I living in a quarter ahead of you.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-12-03 at 19:37.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Damned.. i want to test it with my N9

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Jolla? Would you ever buy ANYTHING from JOLLA? Those presentations were so amateurish and childish. I am flabbergasted that they raised a single cent

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
There's a difference between being someone who appreciates 1 or more platforms, & a pure, unadulterated, troll....
You fall well & truly into the latter category, the concept seems foreign to you, that or you don't have the ability to learn, or just get a buzz from ****-stirring.
I'm betting that you get a buzz from ****-stirring, your behaviour has completely demonstrated that by now, I'm guessing you'd be a classy guy to know IRL.
Oh poor little Jalo. Mommy was not nice to you. You really can't distinguish reality from fantasy. He more intelligent next time you respond and I am surprised you are not banned for such a foul language. Oh how they tolerate fools on this forum

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Oh poor little Jalo. Mommy was not nice to you. You really can't distinguish reality from fantasy. He more intelligent next time you respond and I am surprised you are not banned for such a foul language. Oh how they tolerate fools on this forum
Foul language, where did I use foul language towards you?
"****-stirrer" is a colloquialism used commonly in Australia, it's not a personal affront like; dick-head or ****wit... look-it-up.
The only fool in this exchange is you mate....
Someone who can keep up such a sustained/obsessive hatred toward a tiny/insignificant community is surely unwell.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
The irony is strong with this one...

Regardless. I wonder when will the announcements of phones will be coming out for Jolla beyond China. I'm in the need of a new phone... like right now.
There's still some months to go. I doubt we get the announcement right in January.

Also just a reminder that at the very least DNA operator in Finland will carry the phone on launch and i would imagine many of the non operator stores will carry the phone in Finland as well.
Jolla had also previously hinted that web store will be a important sales channel for them. Their own web store or web stores in general? No idea.

Last edited by tissot; 2012-12-04 at 07:43.

Tags
dave ate sail, fishing jolla, n9 sailfish, nokia n950, sailfish, sailfish os, sailfish video, where?