Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by ghoonk View Post
I would be happy to help to maintain sections of the FAQ by linking to appropriate threads or cutting and pasting relevant information or links, and help maintain the FAQ.
Go! Go! Go!

Improving the wiki is something everybody can go for!

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Dubai, UAE
Already looking into it. You guys need to rename Wiki to NEWBIE FAQ - READ OR GET FLAMED

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Originally Posted by technut View Post
I wondered why my ears were burning!

I've been taking a break but decided to check in tonight to see if things have settled down. And what should I find but this thread. Thanks for the sentiments.

I'll keep coming to visit here from time to time, and try to find a happy medium between helping out and getting fed up with reading the same questions over and over.

Hey I have an idea... the "New Posts" search button should be relabelled "Repetitive Questions", and then somehow add a "New Questions" search button!

See you again soon!
Glad to see you again here! Take it easy..

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm glad you're not gone.

I say chuck everything that's troubleshooting into the troubleshooting thread. Sure it'd get 1000 posts (many redundant) a day but the rest of the forum should be decent again.