Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
it can be done that I have seen other people's activity without before I had to write how it normally works well on WhatsApp.
can be done in the future or is impossible ?
Sorry for my English

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by R0mi View Post
it can be done that I have seen other people's activity without before I had to write how it normally works well on WhatsApp.
can be done in the future or is impossible ?
Sorry for my English
I have WhatsApp on an Android device and I have to open a chat with somebody to see his/her "last seen" timestamp (or select contact info which is not implemented in Yappari yet).

and will be implemented in the future ?
thanks

Originally Posted by R0mi View Post
and will be implemented in the future ?
thanks
What exactly? What I just told you is that Yappari is exactly like the WhatsApp original client in that matter.

Or are you talking about group/contact info? If that's what you're talking about, yes it will be implemented, but after the whole ToDo list in the first post.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
@Scorpius
i heard on watsapp we can sens audio and video files. is it true?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
What exactly? What I just told you is that Yappari is exactly like the WhatsApp original client in that matter.

Or are you talking about group/contact info? If that's what you're talking about, yes it will be implemented, but after the whole ToDo list in the first post.
This is not the same when I Yappari and close and restart the application. I can not see my contacts and their activities, until i write them messages (or he open my conversation on WhatsApp).
But in whatsapp if i close and restart aplication i can see other activity although I not write them or he dont open my conversation. I see his activity if only opens whatsapp client
I do not know if it can be understood from my bad English: (

The Following User Says Thank You to R0mi For This Useful Post:
excellent work scorpius!! i look forward for more updates!

Hello ,
Please help me, i have just installed the yappari 0.0.26_armel.deb on my nokia n900 using the x-terminal, but each time i lunch it it only try to load and then it will shut itself down again.
somebody should please tell me what is the cause of this and what should i do to solve it..
Thanks in advance

@Scorpius
please help me, i have just installed the yappari 0.0.26_armel.deb on my nokia n900 using the x-terminal, but each time i lunch it it only try to load and then it will shut itself down again.
please tell me what is the cause of this and what should i do to solve it..
Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by www.smogonline View Post
@Scorpius
please help me, i have just installed the yappari 0.0.26_armel.deb on my nokia n900 using the x-terminal, but each time i lunch it it only try to load and then it will shut itself down again.
please tell me what is the cause of this and what should i do to solve it..
Thanks in advance
No log, no help.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp