Notices

Closed Thread
First of all, a BIG thanks to Scorpio, registration works flawlessly with the new release! Brilliant work
Ok, so now i was wondering if i want to use whatsapp and yappari simultaneously, will the steps given in the first post work? (Altho i have already registered my number on yappari first)

Also i noticed this small bug, not sure if it is already reported but if you hit enter in a chat window without typing in any message, a blank message is sent to the recipient.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by pradip300 View Post
i'm unable to register my number.
Register with whatsapp in NITDroid and use in yappari is currently working?
Is any other way to register? ex. by bluestacks...etc??

please, help me.
thanks in advance
Check your date & time settings of your phone.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by y2krocker View Post
First of all, a BIG thanks to Scorpio, registration works flawlessly with the new release! Brilliant work
Ok, so now i was wondering if i want to use whatsapp and yappari simultaneously, will the steps given in the first post work? (Altho i have already registered my number on yappari first)

Also i noticed this small bug, not sure if it is already reported but if you hit enter in a chat window without typing in any message, a blank message is sent to the recipient.
As for the bug is a Qt bug. Install CSSU to fix it.

You can't use WhatsApp and Yappari simultaneously anymore using the same phone number.

Maybe if the Android device is rooted you could somehow retrieve the password and set it in Yappari or viceceversa, but I haven't tried it myself so I'm not sure.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2012-12-29 at 18:13.

Welldone scorpion.........when will u implement other multimedia sending like voice note and DP

First...Thanks for the great work.

I run Yappari and Whatsapp on 2 phones with the same number.(not at the same time) With IMEI spoofing this works fine.

Keep up the great work man.

i can't believe, im using whatsapp on n900. thank u so much, Scorpius, you are genius...

Last edited by pradip300; 2012-12-30 at 14:18. Reason: correction

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany, Bavaria
Hey!

First of all: Thank you for the great work, Scorpius. I installed V.0.0.27 a few days ago - and it works very well

I have a question concerning group chat functionality: Is there any possibility to show all members of a group chat?

I don't use the official WhatsApp-Version - but i think everbody in a group conversation can see who else is in this group? Right?

how can i take backup of yappari?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by pradip300 View Post
how can i take backup of yappari?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=2673

By the way, for everybody.. His name is SCORPIUS not SCORPION or SCORPIO.

Can someone please upload yappari v0.0.27 to zshare or mediafire ?

Because sendspace mirror is blocked in my country and uppit link is blocked in the university because of there proxy filter

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp