Active Topics

Notices

I haven't had any issues with the connection or login, I'm using latest coderus build

I'm on 0.9.15 installed on Christmas day. Having connection issues for the past 2 hours. It says Login failed.

~wonger

I am getting login failed since morning. Wazapp has been working fine till last night. I reverified my account a few times. And also did an reinstallation along with the reboot.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Santa Cruz, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Login filed since 3 hours ago!!!
(I can see i'm not the only one whit same issue)

A lot of people just said something it wrong with Whatsapp servers, so I Don't understand why some are still complaining. READ AND BE PATIENT BEFORE YOU POST.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
Well a couple of my friends on their droids or iphones are online and busy chatting on whatsapp. So it might be an issue with Wazapp?

Def an issue with wazapp. It is sad..but sooner or later wazapp will die, we can't keep up forever with their updates and changes. -__-

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
i am able to reverify my account, deleted my account and able register again but strangely i didn't received any verification code this time however wazapp showing i am successfully registered.

seems like they have made some changes with there registration and account handling process.

can anybody confirm that.

thanks to the developers.

cheers..!!

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Singapore
Originally Posted by lifeintheblitz View Post
A lot of people just said something it wrong with Whatsapp servers, so I Don't understand why some are still complaining. READ AND BE PATIENT BEFORE YOU POST.
Bad day?

I like that several people posted here about them also having the same problem. Then at least I know I am not the only one facing this issue. If I am the only one posting about this issue and everyone else keep quiet then I might think that I have done something wrong with my installation which others have not.

Anyway Whatsapp is still working... people around me are still using it with no issues.. but kind of weird that this issue pop up for different people at different times.

I got it 30 minutes ago. Damn it!
Anyone has a workaround for this issue?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp