Active Topics

Hi all,
i'm sorry for my dummy question, but i bought a n900 from ebay few days ago, and i just wanna install cssu-stable following one of these tutorials i found googling.
Lurking this forum seems that main repo is down (the one pointed from wiki.maemo.org/cssu ) and most of the users talks about temporary repos, but i can't understand if these repos are suitable also for an image installation or only for apps.

The second question: is it possible to have a multiboot with cssu and Pwn Phone Community edition ? (http://pwnieexpress.com/)

Thank you.

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
Image? What is image?
Since the links at wiki don't work, I guess you want to install community-ssu-enabler from temporary repos, but I don't guarantee it will work. I haven't used temporary repositories yet, and I had installed CSSU-testing long ago.
I do not use multiboot, much less this ...mobile-phone-based pentesting platform..., so I cannot say yes or no.
Wiki.maemo.org is the best resource on Maemo-related topics, I would say... So, if you see some information missing in it, you are welcome to add.
Best wishes. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
CSSU stable is perfectly installable:
1. Configure a mirror for the "community" repo, but don't follow any prompts regarding the update of packages
2-ε. Configure a mirror for the "extras" repo, to install backupmenu
2. Follow the instructions at http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU religiously

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kerio For This Useful Post:
Thank you,
i just installed cssu-enabler then all other repos.
things went fine.
Now i'm just looking for an easy way to manage dual boot.
Thanks again.

Bye

The Following User Says Thank You to jack burton For This Useful Post:

Tags
it's all in, the reflexes