Notices

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Well, that wouldn't be anything new for you coderus.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
I wasn't surprised when heard about whatsup first time. I understand Cepi can't just left wazapp developing. He want to make better thing self. Let's see.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Instead of receiving a 3 digit activation code, I have received a 6 digit activation code. Format is xxx-xxx. I tried both the numbers, it did not work. Any idea how to get this to work?

EDIT: NVM, entering the 6 digits without the "-" works.

Last edited by rahulthewall; 2013-02-11 at 21:37.

Wazzap working great, thank You, Guys!!

Hi, my Whatsapp account is ending pretty soon, i wonder how do I renew it?

Originally Posted by kevincostan View Post
Hi, my Whatsapp account is ending pretty soon, i wonder how do I renew it?
What I did was to delete my wazapp (maybe not necessary), borrow an iphone, used mi SIM and my itunes account to purchase the official app from the app store, then, placed back my sim to my N9 and configure the account again. This worked last year before all the changes in whatsapp, it may work for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Zurich, Switzerland
goooood dammit... Now there's a message like "Download failed, try it again -yes... Download failed 7.7mb" what the hell is that?! Rebooted phone, deleted .wazapp folder at filebox, tried to re-verify my Account.. Well yeah seems like i need to bring it to a nokia care point now... Camera's not responding and from one day to the other all my textmessages and contacts were gone... So angry now i'm gonna throw the phone to someone's head if they'll tell me there's nothing to do!!

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
why not all pic in gallary are visble to send on wazapp .. ex : when i download pic from dropn9 they are in gallary but not in wazapp

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
any new version coming ???

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by miniraverli View Post
goooood dammit... Now there's a message like "Download failed, try it again -yes... Download failed 7.7mb" what the hell is that?! Rebooted phone, deleted .wazapp folder at filebox, tried to re-verify my Account.. Well yeah seems like i need to bring it to a nokia care point now... Camera's not responding and from one day to the other all my textmessages and contacts were gone... So angry now i'm gonna throw the phone to someone's head if they'll tell me there's nothing to do!!
Cool down, but I think it's fairly obvious that your phone issues is not caused by Wazapp. Your issues sound similar to what happened to me back in Oct 2012 & it had nothing to do with Wazapp. Instead it's the OS failing to tell you that /home/user partition has ran out of space. Try this simple test when things start going funny like camera won't start: Open Terminal & run this command:
Code:
touch test.txt
If an error occurs, it'll tell you why.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp