Posts: 228 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
So I am using my phone normally and find that functionality is starting to stop. I made a backup just in case and did a reboot to find that I can't now boot into the phone. Of course I should have copied the backup off the phone but I wasn't near a computer...

I get "device not working properly" and...

security problem (sysuid):
/usr/lib/libmeegotouchextensions.so.0.25.9 (I'm on PR1.3) Vodafone branded image)

I can't get past this. If I touch OK, a reboot loop happens. I guess I will have to flash the OS?

Note I wasn't doing anything terminal related at the time. It just happened... hmmm!!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Hmm did you install any tweaks such as unrestricted sys-ui or something else at that point? I would try the following methods in the same order:

- RD Mode
- Juiceme's telnet
- Fix MALF State

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Hmm did you install any tweaks such as unrestricted sys-ui or something else at that point?
The most advanced thing I did on my phone was change the GPS server to google and stop smartsearch running. Also install the new
firefox versions.
I will try the listed procedures...

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
So you havent tried to install custom meegotouchextensions forexample to make MeeCast background transparent?

And you havent added any custom repositories like rzr or harmattan-dev which could have replaced the package by accident?
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
So you havent tried to install custom meegotouchextensions forexample to make MeeCast background transparent?

And you havent added any custom repositories like rzr or harmattan-dev which could have replaced the package by accident?
Nope, stock Meecast installation and I have used the harmattan-dev but I believe I disabled it - not completely sure though

I should add thus far R&D mode hasn't worked. Doing the telnet option now using winflasher

Last edited by skyjumper; 2013-03-19 at 07:58.

Managed to solve everything by flashing the rootfs. All back to normal now minus a few settings... :-)