Active Topics

http://m.blogs.computerworld.com/tab...more-harm-good

People are talking about legacy desktop software not running, but they don't think about the customer benefit of only running modern apps
I didn't know "modern" apps are so much better than "legacy desktop" ones

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Are you Preston gerrera?

Not sure this stuff need a brand new thread since we have plenty off them. But now that we have a thread I will bump it to get your fanboy message across the forum.

Windows is great, simply for no other reason than that it make sure other os vendors to wake up and work faster and better.

Consider you thread bumped,

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
So what NVidia sucks even more, theyr just whining cause theyr chips doesnt't sell well with WindowsRT.

Nvidia should go release core Linuxdrivers instead of crying.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post: