N900 is a greatest phone(smartphone/tablet) I ever had. In my opinion if nokia had good software support for n900, it would outsell iphones. I know that they try to make money by making new phones, but why can't they just polish already existing products ? Wouldn't it bring more customers ? They are killing the product that sells very well.(even thought it's missing some key features) What is the logic in this ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aligatro For This Useful Post:
You missed a step:

Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
This is a eternal circle that was going since N900 was released.

Love thread

hate thread

love

hate

hate

love

nazis

*sigh*

Happy to field questions where I can help.
================================================

just a thought crossed my mind,wanted to share with ya
as the topic depicts itself '' I love my n900 forever and i wish if there were hundred thousand years to live with this might machine ,i would nt mind ''
thanks maemo and thanks maemo.org

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Winter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
In our family tomb there is already a small niche for the N900, including polycarbonate lead coated radiation and leakage proof coffin. (sorry on a budget)

A little bit selfish to be buried with a -hopefully by that time- rare N900, I know, but on the other hand archaeologists may have fun digging into by what alien like miracle technology and sheer coincidence of technological alignment during a peak society era such a wonderful crafted tool may have been conceived... and conclude it was an early external brain or something.

Merry white Xmas

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 53 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ india
Big thanks to maemo community

The Following User Says Thank You to ammuvi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
In our family tomb there is already a small niche for the N900, including polycarbonate lead coated radiation and leakage proof coffin. (sorry on a budget)

A little bit selfish to be buried with a -hopefully by that time- rare N900, I know, but on the other hand archaeologists may have fun digging into by what alien like miracle technology and sheer coincidence of technological alignment during a peak society era such a wonderful crafted tool may have been conceived... and conclude it was an early external brain or something.

Merry white Xmas
This is a great idea. Just have to remove the clock battery on board, and put up schematics on how to build a replacement BL-5J and the system schematics carved in stone, in case people want to rebuild it for fun.

Oh, and don't forget the Maemo source code in stone tablets.

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Hurrian View Post
This is a great idea. Just have to remove the clock battery on board, and put up schematics on how to build a replacement BL-5J and the system schematics carved in stone, in case people want to rebuild it for fun.

Oh, and don't forget the Maemo source code in stone tablets.
We'll cut that down to one stone tablet and hoping they are still smart enough to figure out the rest:
"Circuit contains the code that could have saved humanity. Please hack the closed part so we can rest in peace"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Romania
Happy New forthcoming Year to the Maemo Community! Thanks to all involved in talk.maemo.org.

Merry Christmas to whom are celebrating this holiday!

The Following User Says Thank You to gorgezilla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
for me its the best smartphone, until now,

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Malaysia
lost my n900..buy a galaxy s3..so boring..buy a second hand n900..i feel alive again! can't beat the classic.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aizudean For This Useful Post:

Tags
gaytag, gaythread