Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
I have been playing battleship and kwin4 (like connect 4) with my wife, betweem my 810 and 800. She's kicking my a55 in both though

Pretty cool,
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

That is great! Are those games built in to KDE? I don't think I have seen them there.

Anyway, I hope your dental surgery recovery is going well. Also, I have been meaning to thank you for making KDE available to the "rest of us". It has been great and looking forward to the updated release.

I have a question for you though, when you get a chance. I had bought my wife an N800 as well, and was wondering, is it possible to install KDE on her NIT simply by taking out my external SD card (where I currently have KDE) and putting it hers and using the application restore? Or will I need to go through the install process as I did with mine?

Thanks again for all your hard work. I know a lot of us here really appreciate it!

Posts: 538 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle
Originally Posted by penguinbait View Post
I have been playing battleship and kwin4 (like connect 4) with my wife, betweem my 810 and 800. She's kicking my a55 in both though

Pretty cool,
LOL! That's cool are you guys playing over Wifi or BT or what?

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by PinCushionQueen View Post
LOL! That's cool are you guys playing over Wifi or BT or what?
yeah, it just plays over the network, I start a game on one, and put the IP address in the other. And blammo, PB losing in battleship and connect 4
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Tags
games, kde, kde35