Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by hugon9 View Post
you need only ask for the registration code via bluestacks, receive the call or the sms and shut down the blestacks app, the you need to put into your wazapp app your code manually.
But as I said before when I put my reg code into N9 wazapp application it sais "Failed! Server said 'missing'".

wazapp just crashes due to lot messages from a group chat hw do i rectify this...!!!!!

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Just restart Wazapp.

i did but after loading it again same ish happens

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Then restart again. Wazapp hangs after i.e. 40 messages and if there are 150 messages you maybe have to restart 3-4 times.

pls i have restarted like 9 times but still the same am using nightly version

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by dexterous21 View Post
wazapp just crashes due to lot messages from a group chat hw do i rectify this...!!!!!
Does it crash at the splashscreen?
If yes your database is corrupted.. Remove it from /home/user/.wazapp - but you will loose all your conversations

Any update coming concerning the sms bug ?

Thank you

I don't know if I'm late and this thread is already gigantic but maybe someone can help me. I had Wazapp working fine in my N9, now i changed the SIM card cause my wife is using the N9.

Tried to do same procedure I did when i installed it first and now I can't receive the verification code.

I read a lot about it and it seems everyone manage to fix it using this BlueStacks program. I'm using Windows 8, already downloaded a bunch of versions of this program and still can't install it.

Is there another way of doing it without BlueStacks since I can't install it?

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Does it crash at the splashscreen?
If yes your database is corrupted.. Remove it from /home/user/.wazapp - but you will loose all your conversations
no it loads up for about 1min wen connecting to load up messages it goes off .. sometimes the messages come in while the wazapp has crashed

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp