the dinovo is also $$$

Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
I'd like to see an app so I could use the N810 in place of the dinovo to control my PS3 etc.
PLEASE use the Wiki

Try xkbdbthid? only supports HID/boot protocol, so it doesn't work with Windows. But it might with the PS3...

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
That's the same one I got... for 29 bucks during the Black Friday sales... but seeing it at 49.95 isn't too bad. Works great, doesn't really drain batteries.

Just one warning... be careful on opening it up. It's not entirely fragile, but it's not exactly Tonka tough either.
Anyone deal with this place:

http://www.ihavetohavethat.com/store...=detail&id=313

$29.99, $36.40 with shipping

the dinovo mini is just what ive been looking for, I was gonna wait for the freedom mini (freedominput.com) but this looks much better and I love logitech stuff, thanks for the heads up, I missed this in the flurry of CES coverage

bhang

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Toronto, Ontario
hello. i am a new n800 users. looking around for a bluetooth keyboard. just wondering, for the people who have them, how are there keyboards powered?

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Biel/Bienne - Switzerland
I use Apple Wireless Keyboard (the new one without Numberpad). Powered via 3 AA Batteries and protected with a sfbag case. Works like a charm.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Eastern Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by darkog View Post
hello. i am a new n800 users. looking around for a bluetooth keyboard. just wondering, for the people who have them, how are there keyboards powered?
The iGo's use a couple of AAA's.

I've had the iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim, and I do NOT recommend it. The problems started with some keys doubling and tripliing when pressed and progressed to some keys not working at all sometimes. Today the dead keys are completely dead. The right side space key doesn't work, but the show stopper is the right side (green) Fn key no longer functions. Can't generate the "@" symbol, which makes sending email a challenge.

The iGo Stowaway Ultra Slim is junk. Don't waste your money. It has been discontinued by the manufacturer (apparently for good reason!) which is why you find them so cheap. They are cheaply made, and if you're willing to shell out 40 bucks for a keyboard that will last 6 months or so, then go for it.

Originally Posted by gentux View Post
I use Apple Wireless Keyboard (the new one without Numberpad). Powered via 3 AA Batteries and protected with a sfbag case. Works like a charm.
I also use the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and I love it. It's sleek and sexy, and while small, I actually like using it more then a regular keyboard with the numpad.