what the f..k , I installed u-boot and that error disappeared, what the hell is happening ? hardware +software , or the hell knows ,I will take the phone to phone service to give him a nice bath , that seems the proper solution , if the problem persist I will reflash, thank you all for your reply.
CSSU-T latest version

Last edited by Alecsandru; 2013-06-17 at 12:02.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alecsandru For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
It's probably not a good idea to overclock to twice the speed of a stock device. Even if you are using starving voltages.
Overclocking and Undervolting isn't great for the hardware.

Just a thought.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
SWB has a point, especially on the 'starving'. Fast and loose is how I'd describe the approach to overclocking and undervolting on this site. Best practice AFAIK is to run GIMPS mprime in the background to check for errors at least 24hrs at a given Voltage, Freq pairing. I found most recently (undervolting a Dothan thinkpad with a patched kernel) I was getting errors from pairings a couple of notches above where I'd see any noticeable effect on the computer in actual use.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to independent For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
It's probably not a good idea to overclock to twice the speed of a stock device. Even if you are using starving voltages.
Overclocking and Undervolting isn't great for the hardware.

Just a thought.
Which isn't related to short circuit in LED's, at all But, I'm surprised that *anyone* ever used things like "starving" or any other "profiles". It was said zillion of times, that they're depreciated things, dating back to times, when kp was maintained by titan, and dinozaurs walked earth.

Nowayda using KP (which is what he is using for sure), smart reflex works up to 900 mhz. If he is using higher frequencies, no profile will help him anyway, as they were not set up for more than 900 mhz (above got some randomly inserted valued, done without any testing). Even before re-calibrated smartreflex times, those profiles were known to be set up on total random guesswork, without any real testings.
---

More on-topic - well, judging by symptomes, like Copernicus said, you really got/had short-circuit. Either you've shaked it off, or it is still there, and will manifest itself on different temperature/pressure conditions. Considering how random effect is, your short must be very thin.

Still, be vigiliant, as leds have + connected to battery itself. Good thing that leds driver have such protection - IR diode doesn't, which resulted in little sparks in my case, once.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Which isn't related to short circuit in LED's, at all
Judging by Copernicus' extract from the catalogue, it might be. If I understand it correctly, the chip senses a short circuit condition by measuring the current. At starving voltages the current may be different from expected and confuse the chip. My dying battery theory came from the same direction. Shame on me for not noticing the overclocking.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Which isn't related to short circuit in LED's, at all
Even you admit that temperature maybe effecting it.
While it is not "physically" connected, I don't think the heat from the overclock will help at all, do you

I completely agree Smartreflex and 900Mhz is the absolute most anybody play with... and I don't overclock.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
switched to ideal voltages, no effect ,soon I'l take my n900 la service if that doesn't fix the random thing short maybe i'll reflash it
CSSU-T latest version

The Following User Says Thank You to Alecsandru For This Useful Post: