Posts: 156 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
Hmm, there is only 14 days refund policy, but I'm not sure if it's from the ordering date, or from the date you receive what you have ordered?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Already? Which rush?

They let you decide for more than a month now. Enough time if you ask me.
Yes already, if there's a sound set of reasons, then so be it.
That's what I'd like to hear, not speculation from others.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by DeeGee View Post
Hmm, there is only 14 days refund policy, but I'm not sure if it's from the ordering date, or from the date you receive what you have ordered?
read the FAQ https://jolla.com/care/ :

Q.1 I wish to know whether I can get a refund for a Jolla pre-booking. Please help.

A. We here at Jolla.com do all that we can to make your experience memorable. Should you wish to claim a refund for your pre-booking, you have 14 days from receipt of the package to return it. Please email us, indicating “refund”, and include your order details, including order number, order date and payment method. Once we receive your request, we will then provide you with further instructions on how to proceed.

For more info, please refer to the "PRODUCT RETURNS AND EXCHANGES" section of this FAQ.

Btw. I don't get why people so affraid preorder, there is an 0EUR options to show you intrests? The reason for preorder campaign is too check the market. If no one preorders or to few preorders the less chance for better specs.

Especially because they already has set the price. The less volume they buy the higher price they have to pay for the SoC etc... Means they have to select less good SoC if there is to few intrested.

Second reason for the preorder campaign is to show the operators that people want alternatives to Android, Iphone.

But I guess its so damn important for people to know exact specs instead of think of the alternatives.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-07-09 at 12:11.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
okey just read on twitter feed @jollahq closing preorder in couple of days so go preorder before to late
Perfect, everything going as planned.
Stage 2 engaged.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I want to take advantage of the $100 pre-order, but I don't want to be rushed into doing it within the next 2 day.
I was hoping they would've leaked some more info by now, or soon, info that would help solidify my interest...

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I want to take advantage of the $100 pre-order, but I don't want to be rushed into doing it within the next 2 day.
I was hoping they would've leaked some more info by now, or soon, info that would help solidify my interest...
Still don't get it, you get an 100EUR discount you get dualcore and 8mpix camera, TShirt and some kind of other half case.

What more do you need to know? Seriously I don't think we will get more than that. If people expect QWERTY or similar crazy stuff they are very naive, like kids who beleive in Santa Claus.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-07-09 at 13:03.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
And, the possibility for a keyboard on a other half is never ruled out. They once tweeted that it would technically be possible to add a camera on a other half, so why not a keyboard.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Btw. I don't get why people so affraid preorder, there is an 0EUR options to show you intrests?
It's trolling - see the earlier debate on the €100 voucher. It was completely straight forward how the voucher worked, but yet the trolls managed to turned it into a several page debate.

It really is quite simple. If you liked Meego, the community, the N900 and N9 - then put your name down for the €100 pre-order.

If you want the latest octo-core monster with a 5"+ display - then just buy the latest Android device.

If you're Lumiaman - then just get a Windows Phone.

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Sorry but this is non sense. You want to take advantage of the 100€ package but you are ready to lose it because you now have 2 days left while you were waiting for more news... Then you do no want the 0€ pre-order because the 100€ sounds better ...blahblahblah
You do not need to justify with tons of messages. You are in or you are out: do not fulfill tmo with your hesitations
If 100€ is too much, use at least the 0€ option to show that you have some true hopes for a better world . But by doing nothing, you are going definitely another way which is not Jolla. They need people love now and not when it is too late!

Pre-order is taking some risks: you never know if the thing will be that nice. But if you believe that the current set of choices is not enough, if you love for what they promised and what you hope they will deliver, then jump in the boat
If your brain is pushing down your heart, then forget about it and be only the commentator

Tags
delusions, traction?