Active Topics

I must thank the person who noticed my Jolla t-shirt in Helsinki brewery festifal today ("Pienet Panimot"...Small Breweries), with appropriate envy and anticipation. I was stunned (well...it *is* a beer happening), that really made my day.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
sO what? its cold in finland 11 month a year (like in sweden) now THATS torturing
You lucky swedes. Svenska talande bättre folket.

Its actually cold 13 months a year in Finland.

(and nothing wrong with the math above. Its so cold that even time slows down and you can actually fit 13 months into a year)

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post

(and nothing wrong with the math above. Its so cold that even time slows down and you can actually fit 13 months into a year)

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

who the hell cares about a stupid shirt? ship the ****ing phones already.

Originally Posted by sconf View Post
I must thank the person who noticed my Jolla t-shirt in Helsinki brewery festifal today ("Pienet Panimot"...Small Breweries), with appropriate envy and anticipation. I was stunned (well...it *is* a beer happening), that really made my day.
That wasn't me I think, but I was there on thursday and complimented a Jolla shirt to my spouse so that the man wearing it might have heard. (too sober to talk to a stranger atm) Good to see them out in the open, will wear mine tomorrow.

OT My N9 has some microphone problems so I talk to think I'm drunk/have a bad reception, and my headphone plug-in was damaged in a recent drop so it won't work.. Hopefully the phone follows the shirt soon.

Edit:

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post

Yeah this +27 C today was awful, been like this for 3 months

Last edited by _Routser; 2013-07-27 at 01:30.

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
sO what? its cold in finland 11 month a year (like in sweden) now THATS torturing
And the Jolla guys even dare to send 'Happy summer' greetings with the t-shirt shipped at the end of July! How can a PR department be more unsensitive to their customers!

Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
who the hell cares about a stupid shirt? ship the ****ing phones already.
Weelllllllllll, it matters to me only because this is the first time I ever buy anything online. And just getting the t-shirt from a whole different world to my door makes me truly amused.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
TBH, I'm not getting how this is such an active thread....
I guess that's because it's been misleadingly named the "Jolla shipment thread', whereas it should've always been called the "Jolla T-shirt shipment thread".
It was way too early to start a Jolla ph shipment thread in June, given that the ph won't start shipping till Dec. (possibly even later, but hopefully earlier), & the "Other Half" just before that.
But, each to his own, I guess folks need something to keep themselves pre-occupied in the meantime...

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-07-27 at 06:19.

It became an active thread because I participated in it, everybody loves AMD stowies, wight?
I am innocent, don't blame me!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
TBH, I'm not getting how this is such an active thread....
I guess that's because it's been misleadingly named the "Jolla shipment thread', whereas it should've always been called the "Jolla T-shirt shipment thread".
It was way too early to start a Jolla ph shipment thread in June, given that the ph won't start shipping till Dec. (possibly even later, but hopefully earlier), & the "Other Half" just before that.
But, each to his own, I guess folks need something to keep themselves pre-occupied in the meantime...
This thread was not too early nor was it too late. It was created at the exact right moment in space and time after careful considerations.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
delusions, traction?