Posts: 38 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Vigo, Spain
N9 64GB black in impeccable condition. Not a single scratch anywhere on the back, sides, top or bottom, and of course the screen. Even original packaging is in great condition, as well as all accessories which have been barely used (except for case and charger).

Price €249

Shipping to Spain: €9
Shitpping to most of the EU: €19 (please contact me and I'll find the cheapest shipping method to your address).
Rest of the world: Please contact me.

Paypal accepted.

Don't hesitate to ask for higher resolution pictures or specific ones.

PHONE HAS BEEN SOLD
Attached Images

Last edited by sicofante; 2013-09-12 at 13:00.

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
How long have you been used? I'm quite worries about the silver plate as it is quite weak and easily get marks.

It's been used for a few weeks and it was inside the plastic case all the time. I'll be happy to send you a high res picture of the silver plate. Please send me an e-mail address via PM.

This was a gift for my wife because she's been in love with the design forever, but she didn't get used to Meego (she's been an Android user for long). She takes her purse everywhere and the phone inside, so even the case didn't get much wear. I can tell you this phone is pretty much in "new" condition. That's why I'm willing to send as many high-res pictures from any angle as you wish. Just ask!

The Following User Says Thank You to sicofante For This Useful Post:
Great thanks! I will consider! Still quite expensive. Let's see how it goes...

Just PM me an offer and I'll consider it.

The phone has been sold.

Thanks everyone.

Well, the buyer is having second thoughts and the phone isn't sold yet.

Why is the buyer having second thoughts? Because I bought the phone second hand and so I can't confirm it's been used only for a few weeks, heavily or lightly. I do confirm I used (well my wife used) the phone for very little time, but I can't confirm how much use the phone received before.

What I do can confirm, and that's why I didn't mention the information above, is that the phone would pass as new. That's how pristine its condition is. Even the case and accessories can't be told from new. I was so surprised when I received the phone as you would be if you bought it now.

I'm still reserving the phone for my buyer having second thoughts, for he's in Spain and he's been offered the chance of inspecting the phone before buying it. But I don't have the security he'll take it in the end, so I must re-open this offer with that only caveat: until September 3rd (when he returns from his vacation), the phone is still reserved for my Spanish buyer.

You're free to contact me privately with offers. In case he refuses to buy the phone, I'll sell it to you.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
My first and last offer is 120 Euro excluded shiping, i think thats a fair price for a second hand, even in pristine condition, as we all know u can buy a new one from the asking price, good luck with ur sale.

Last edited by aQUICK1; 2013-08-22 at 18:55.

€150 exc. shipping from me.

You can pm me for your offer. I don't need second thought I can pay now. (If you want to make another please pm me)

Guys: please no open discussion on prices. (I'm rejecting the last two offers anyway)

I have a second offer sent by PM and that's the one I'm considering now.

Tags
black, nokia n9, sales