Active Topics

Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
Heh, I would wear this!

Edit: I actually snagged and used as cover photo on FB, I rly hope you don't mind

Last edited by sponka; 2013-08-13 at 20:58.

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by RX-51 View Post
How is it possible to get an entry into the contest without a facebook account? No answer by Jolla for a week now
I got this response from Jolla: "Just wanted to follow up and let you know that although the competition is hosted via our Facebook page, it does not require a contestant to sign in or to have a Facebook account in order to participate."

Indeed, you don't need an account for uploading. But facebook is poisonous. I stay very clear of it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzillogic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fuzzillogic View Post
I got this response from Jolla: "Just wanted to follow up and let you know that although the competition is hosted via our Facebook page, it does not require a contestant to sign in or to have a Facebook account in order to participate."

Indeed, you don't need an account for uploading. But facebook is poisonous. I stay very clear of it.
Great news, I'll go ahead and send them my entries then. ...They might chicken out posting the more original one

The Following User Says Thank You to RX-51 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 891 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Royaume Uni.
I have my t-shirt, but I really can't be bothered entering this competition.

Posts: 151 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ SF Bay Area
My t-shirt made its way to the American Midwest today. The most expensive t-shirt I've ever bought.

Hopefully, one day a phone will follow.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by kjmackey View Post
My t-shirt made its way to the American Midwest today. The most expensive t-shirt I've ever bought.

Mine still in Finland
Damn sucks to live in Lebanon

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by kjmackey View Post

I'm on the east coast and haven't hear anything about my shirt. Last email I got was on 8/2 about the contest but nothing with any shipping information.

Originally Posted by RX-51 View Post
Great news, I'll go ahead and send them my entries then. ...They might chicken out posting the more original one
Post them here too, this thread is dying as most people already got theirs so nothing to complain, lets see some fun photos

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by Demati View Post
I'm on the east coast and haven't hear anything about my shirt. Last email I got was on 8/2 about the contest but nothing with any shipping information.
I got the same email about the contest but no shipping information. It was delivered by USPS out of a clear blue sky.

A pleasant surprise.

Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Post them here too, this thread is dying as most people already got theirs so nothing to complain, lets see some fun photos
Thanks for the support - still have some ideas floating around my head
Both pics posted here on FB now - go vote for them
https://www.facebook.com/jollaoffici...13147448797449

It's easy going to upload the pictures to FB by the way for everyone who wants to participate with no FB account.
There is an "UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO" button you can press, browse to your pic to upload, enter name and email address - voilą done.
You just have to wait for confirmation by Jolla until they are posted.

The Following User Says Thank You to RX-51 For This Useful Post: