Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Actually, you don't know what you're talking about so either STFU or try using actual math with numbers.
Let me make it easier for you Mr. STFU

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=67

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
propably at an attractive price point.
Microsoft are not renowned for attractive pricing. Just look at the Surface RT and the Surface Pro were horrendously overpriced. And the recent price cuts that MS were forced into because of the (unsurprisingly) low sales still leave them too expensive (IMO).

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Let me make it easier for you Mr. STFU

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=67
Yeah, I saw that pathetic attempt at a point. Did you actually do the math? That's what I thought. But no need, because I already did it for you. Again, you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. As usual. Maybe I'll beat some more math over your head later.

Yeah, I saw that pathetic attempt at a point. Did you actually do the math? That's what I thought. But no need, because I already did it for you. Again, you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. As usual. Maybe I'll beat some more math over your head later.
Oh my, sooo angry that you are wrong again. I look at the slope of that curve, pretty nasty under Finn, eh. And then it slowly peters down under Finn and Elop. You are a fraud, and you cant face the reality that investors started fleeing NOKIA long before Elop. And some smart people on the NOKIA board knew that Devices and Services division was not functional. Proves the point that smart men and women were pulling money out of NOKIA for years before Elop. Stop spreading Tomi A nuttola kind of delusional charts.

I actually think that NOKIA got a great deal here. Their devices and services division has not been doing well at all. MS overpaid them.

Oh my, sooo angry that you are wrong again. I look at the slope of that curve, pretty nasty under Finn, eh. And then it slowly peters down under Finn and Elop. You are a fraud, and you cant face the reality that investors started fleeing NOKIA long before Elop. And some smart people on the NOKIA board knew that Devices and Services division was not functional. Proves the point that smart men and women were pulling money out of NOKIA for years before Elop. Stop spreading Tomi A nuttola kind of delusional charts.
Wow, you really do have zero skills in this arena. Feel free to keep punching yourself in the face, but why not try some actual math. Or do numbers scare you, little boy?

Wow, you really do have zero skills in this arena. Feel free to keep punching yourself in the face, but why not try some actual math. Or do numbers scare you, little boy?
My 10 year graph says it all. There is nothing like visual truth. You like that tremendous fall under the Finn with a slight recovery, boy that was hell of a drop and no recovery, oh my, I guess ALL those antiquated Symbians couldnt help...oh my, oh my, what has the world come to. Sorry Tomi, but truth hurts. And isnt Tomi the one that was there during this stock decline?

There is nothing like visual truth.
Yeah, except actual truth. Are you sure you don't want to try some numbers? C'mon, it'll be fun. I'll give you the dates, and you fill in the blanks and have a good cry. And we only have to talk about stuff that happened after Steve Jobs announced the first iPhone (January 9, 2007).

I have a great scenario where you get to short the stock under the old regime, and then you can buy some back under Elop. Care to play?

Yeah, except actual truth. Are you sure you don't want to try some numbers? C'mon, it'll be fun. I'll give you the dates, and you fill in the blanks and have a good cry. And we only have to talk about stuff that happened after Steve Jobs announced the first iPhone (January 9, 2007).

I have a great scenario where you get to short the stock under the old regime, and then you can buy some back under Elop. Care to play?
Dude, it doesnt matter anymore, does it. Its gone, sold, bye, bye, cao amigo. The trend on the charts are clear, and yes, there are some peaks and valleys where you can hide and play your game. But overall trend from Olli-Pekka till know was down baby, down.

Dude, it doesnt matter anymore, does it. Its gone, sold, bye, bye, cao amigo. The trend on the charts are clear, and yes, there are some peaks and valleys where you can hide and play your game. But overall trend from Olli-Pekka till know was down baby, down.
Oh, it doesn't matter anymore? Cool, then STFU.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha