Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Italy
I think instago won't ever upload images, but would be useful if it can load photos faster, cuz it's hell slow (at least harmattan version) btw i hope to have a full friends' client soon

Posts: 83 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Slovenia
Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
@anzx reallyy?? Can u upload images with instago??? If no, then a good client is needed!!!
Fb apps : magarmuch , friends and with browsers, to post i use shareboard... This might help u!!!
I didn't say that instago is perfect, but the smoothnes and the idea is good, there is not lag at all, in displaying pics and users...
Instago is just good platform from where to start on or getting ideas...

The Following User Says Thank You to anzx For This Useful Post:
Off topic here guys, this is a Facebook thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Akkumaru For This Useful Post:
Posts: 64 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Tehran - Iran
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
not sure why i cant use links provided..but for others : http://openrepos.net/sites/default/f....4_armel_0.deb
Try this:
https://openrepos.net/sites/default/....1.4_armel.deb

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Sorry guys, I'm now at school, and really don't have much time. I would love to see anyone taking care of my code or at least giving helping hands.

I don't know when I will be able to work again on friends (especially that I didn't resurrected my N950 yet).

Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Sorry guys, I'm now at school, and really don't have much time. I would love to see anyone taking care of my code or at least giving helping hands.

I don't know when I will be able to work again on friends (especially that I didn't resurrected my N950 yet).
the one and only -> coderus!

I'd ask to any devs to add home screen feed integration and notifications..stock fb app is starting to fall

Heh everything started to fail on N9, I was calling to nokia support yesterday, and told them for the facebook issue and they said we can't help you, ask on Maemo forums... but my N9 is still under warranty, it looked like Maemo is responsible for fixing issues not nokia, but then I've asked them if you say maemo is responsible for fixes, why nokia don't give them full code and they have just dropped down... it's so funny, and I've read the warranty statements carefully, and our law for protecting costumers, where writes, that Nokia should support products which warranty has already expired... So that's how nokia respects costumers

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anzx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
we should start a petition to make coderus participating this project

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
Can any brave developer add some features to Friends? Unfortunately I lack of developing skill, and I can only donate money