Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
The error message when appearing previously i remember has been about failing flash memory i.e. your emmc is screwed... No amount of flashing will help and if under warranty take it to Nokia Care...

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
The error message when appearing previously i remember has been about failing flash memory i.e. your emmc is screwed... No amount of flashing will help and if under warranty take it to Nokia Care...
the things is that, if hardware issue so mmc damaged,in the logs must show globally no have access, but as we see logs say that no access for some directories, that take to think that must be recreated partitions. If someone help hime (there in his city) to recreat partitions, i hope and think that problem will solve

PS: when i have cmt-mcsuw issue, i take the device to nokia care and they said that the processor must be changed, replace. But i solve this problem myself without "cares" advice))

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Lisbon
Ok thanks for your time efforts.
I'll try Nokia Care and see what they can do.

Thank you again!

The Following User Says Thank You to msullx For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Lisbon
Originally Posted by TonyUkuk View Post
let us to know. good lucks.
Hi,
I still in same place where I was a month ago, no phone.
I'm getting warranty warning screen and stays there.
If I try flash I got same error from flasher.

Any ideas?

because I can flash my n9 only with the original firmware and not with the DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3_PR_LEGACY_001-OEM1-958_ARM.bin?
thanks