Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by murik View Post
Scorpius, iphone users coudn't open any media files sent by me. this happens after last update
Probably that isn't a bug, it is a feature!!! LOL

Posts: 110 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Bangalore
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
It's totally possible, though the only options will be audio (not voice), images and videos.

Anyway I haven't had any positive feedback about the voice notes (nobody has said: "hey it works and works great"), so I don't think people were interested in that feature

I wonder what people want to see in their Yappari then...
hey it works and works great for me..
Isn't it a good idea to have an option in settings to preview the recorded audio before sending it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeep For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Here's a fix for the people that have problems sending images to iPhones and Androids with the last WhatsApp version released like two days ago or something.

Please test it sending an image to an Android/iPhone and opening the thumbnail (the thumbnail will always be right, try to open the file):

Download Yappari 1.1.41 for armel

I tested it sending images to my Android device and it works.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-10-03 at 18:14.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Feb 2012 @ MALAYSIA
It woking... TQ for fast FIX.. Awesome..

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Code:
QNetworkReply::UnknownNetworkError	99	an unknown network-related error was detected
Since it's an unknown network error I don't know what to tell you.
hello scorpius, in the process of installing nitdroid on my n900, I ended up having certain problem on the phone which included inability to launch some applications including yappari. I unistalled and reinstalled but it would only boot as though it was going to open but never open. I tried to start it from xterminal with the command 'start yappari' in root but it shows that yappari attempts to star and later stopped. I dnt knw ow to access the log pls help. Thanks

Originally Posted by Adethewura View Post
hello scorpius, in the process of installing nitdroid on my n900, I ended up having certain problem on the phone which included inability to launch some applications including yappari. I unistalled and reinstalled but it would only boot as though it was going to open but never open. I tried to start it from xterminal with the command 'start yappari' in root but it shows that yappari attempts to star and later stopped. I dnt knw ow to access the log pls help. Thanks
First: You can't use the same phone number in WhatsApp using NITDroid and in Yappari: WhatsApp WILL BAN YOU.

Second: Never attempt to start Yappari using root.

Third: You can try deleting the file /home/user/.yappari/chats.db or the whole folder /home/user/.yappari

I've been using yappari some time ago, and always I restart or when I close yappari, it ask to register again, and again, and yes I works. But now I get the sms from whatsapp each time.

btw: Que chida app te reventaste

Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
I've been using yappari some time ago, and always I restart or when I close yappari, it ask to register again, and again, and yes I works. But now I get the sms from whatsapp each time.

btw: Que chida app te reventaste
That's so absurd. From root:

chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/scorpius

And that should fix your problem.

People is messing a lot with the root account forcing Yappari to behave inconsistently. Learn Unix basics: NEVER use root!

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Earth at the moment
Hi Scorpius gr8 work dude. I have a feature request for consideration for future release.

I hate spam as more as you if not more. So, how about an additional media mute that only blocks all media for days/hrs/perm, similarly like the mute we have right now (IM+Media).

Well the current mute is very helpful no questions asked, but do u know there is always a couple of groups where ppl (media) spam all the time and they never had or will send any useful media ever. So to block those crackpods group spams.

Currently I am using a workaround by limited the download size to min from option but the thats not very efficient as it blocks media comming in from use full ppl in other groups.

Please do think about it.

Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
Hi Scorpius gr8 work dude. I have a feature request for consideration for future release.

I hate spam as more as you if not more. So, how about an additional media mute that only blocks all media for days/hrs/perm, similarly like the mute we have right now (IM+Media).

Well the current mute is very helpful no questions asked, but do u know there is always a couple of groups where ppl (media) spam all the time and they never had or will send any useful media ever. So to block those crackpods group spams.

Currently I am using a workaround by limited the download size to min from option but the thats not very efficient as it blocks media comming in from use full ppl in other groups.

Please do think about it.
I think it's very useful: If you disable the automatic download (set it as 0) then you will always have to press the "Download" button to download what you want. It doesn't "block media" like you say, you just will download what you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp