Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
no need to install anything. just use https://coderus.openrepos.net/whitesoft/whatsapp_sms
i have always working tokens for code request
To appear the same message that returns the cell:

Code request failed. Reason: blocked

This means that my account has expired or is some other problem?

: Confuso:

Hi, I used the Coderus Page to get the SMS code. I tried to put the Code in the last wazapp and whatsup versions but those give me the same message. Server Slate?¿?
Anybody could tell me the right version to put the SMS code?
Thanks a lot

no need to install anything. just use https://coderus.openrepos.net/whitesoft/whatsapp_sms
i have always working tokens for code request
i received the SMS code but when i start the app I just get the logo on the screen for a minute then nothing happens.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@Eroico it means your account is banned by whatsapp by some reason. write to whatsapp support to solve this problem.
@Iceman_709 maybe "stale" not "Slate"? It means your sms code too old. Try again tomorrow.
@sardanis how you installed application? i mean what method? clicking on deb file in filemanager, in terminal via dpkg or gdebi, or via some repository (openrepos)?

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Yes, i was wrong, is Slate. I'll try again! Thanks a lot

@Eroico it means your account is banned by whatsapp by some reason. write to whatsapp support to solve this problem.
@Iceman_709 maybe "stale" not "Slate"? It means your sms code too old. Try again tomorrow.
@sardanis how you installed application? i mean what method? clicking on deb file in filemanager, in terminal via dpkg or gdebi, or via some repository (openrepos)?
I restarted my phone and it works like a charm! The N9 feels like its new again. well done coderus, you're the man!!!

Can any one provide me Link for the latest nightly Build Wazzapp.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
https://openrepos.net/content/coderus/wazapp

The Following User Says Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
My wazapp doesnt connect when I am on my Office network at work, but I see that android and IOS works fine. Is there any difference in the way Wazapp connects, or does name lookups etc ?

It will be awesome if I can use wifi at work, battery will last longer!

I tried Installing Wazapp and am getting this message "Cant complete the download. Connection to the application provider was lost. Try again later.

So far i have tried 10 times. All failed. Rest all things are getting downloaded on same Internet connection.

This persists for wazapp .22 and nightly 34, 35

What seems to be the problem.

PS Am not able to get how to upload pic. Else i have a screen shot.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp