What is working:
- Sound
- Haptics feedback
- battery and network indicators on homescreen
- voice calls (but ui is a crap)

What is not working:
-Everything else

Do

if you need unlock by doubletap. Thats also fix proximty sensor.
Jolla packages depends on sensorfw-qt5(file conflicts with sensorfw) which do not works with our devices, but zypper on device dont care about file conflicts, so you can do that.

http://up.araya.su/img/5bdafe6f27127...8b316d7e3e.png
May I konw how to connect the internet for: zypper in sensorfw sensorfw-configs ??

The Following User Says Thank You to michaelmhk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I suggest you should update to latest ubiboot (0.3.5) as it contains lots of small enchancements.
I did as stated in my edited post and it worked But ubiboot wiki should be updated to latest for less confusion

Now I wonder if it would be possible to tweek the wifi to startup even if there is no UI or maybe we can install nemo wifi/settings app? So we can install our ported sailfishapps via ssh.

Thats the only thing needed right now to test apps and I think that would push development of sailfishapps more because many devs has N9 I guess

Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
I have some strange sounds when tapping on the sailfish (and also some other events). It sounds a bit like waves swooshing or more like static noise.
Is that on purpose? Or only on my device?
yes there is sound/haptic in pulley menus if that what u mean

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-11-02 at 09:50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone tested this on nexus?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hong Kong
I have try to run a new project on this, missing shared libraries: libsailfishapp.so.1

Last edited by michaelmhk; 2013-11-02 at 15:19.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
I have some strange sounds when tapping on the sailfish (and also some other events). It sounds a bit like waves swooshing or more like static noise.
Is that on purpose? Or only on my device?
Nothing that sounds like that on my device, I get the nice vibration feddback on menus etc...

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I did as stated in my edited post and it worked But ubiboot wiki should be updated to latest for less confusion

Now I wonder if it would be possible to tweek the wifi to startup even if there is no UI or maybe we can install nemo wifi/settings app? So we can install our ported sailfishapps via ssh.
It's possible, use wpa_supplicant directly without network manager.
It's also possible of course to use the usb networking as default gw, that could be quicker to set up...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by michaelmhk View Post
May I konw how to connect the internet for: zypper in sensorfw sensorfw-configs ??
https://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Nemo/USBNetworking

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SourenAraya For This Useful Post:
Just formated my ALt_OS and unpacked nemo again on the device.

Then I decided to test sailfish tarfile again but forgot to format Alt_OS partition.

Now my device has both nemo apps on top of sailfish and actually some nemo apps just works. in sailfish hehe

(like filemuncher/calculator etc...)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Just formated my ALt_OS and unpacked nemo again on the device.

Then I decided to test sailfish tarfile again but forgot to format Alt_OS partition.

Now my device has both nemo apps on top of sailfish and actually some nemo apps just works. in sailfish hehe

(like filemuncher/calculator etc...)
i m very much excited about sailfish os on n9 ,i think u all devs are really working hard to bring the sailfish os to n9 .Really you guys are doing very good job keep going ,you are going to make all the n9 users very happy.I hope soon you will give a detailed tutorial for installing the os on n9

Originally Posted by daniel698 View Post
i m very much excited about sailfish os on n9 ,i think u all devs are really working hard to bring the sailfish os to n9 .Really you guys are doing very good job keep going ,you are going to make all the n9 users very happy.I hope soon you will give a detailed tutorial for installing the os on n9
Don't get to much hope, GFX driver has big issues in wayland AFAIK.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish