Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
Hey guys,

I'm back with my N900 now after keeping her in the drawer for so long. I have forgotten most of the stuffs (if not all) that i used to do... =((

Well, i'm currently still on kernel power v46 (with wl12 injection drivers) that i'm using for pentesting stuffs. However, when browsing through talk.maemo.org, I came across kernel power v52 (I know, i'm outdated!! lol). I'm just wondering, if I update the kernel power v52, am i going to have problems with the injection drivers? I'm not confident to update to KP v52, afraid that i'll lose the pentesting stuffs capabilities.

On a side note, I'm still using multiboot (because i have NITdroid, but not using it). I tried to uninstall NITDroid first using method 2 HERE, but somehow it says

Code:
Nokia-N900:~# mount -o noatime,rw /dev/mmcblk0p5
mount: can't find /dev/mmcblk0p5 in /etc/fstab
Nokia-N900:~#
I'm pretty sure I installed it using the Nitdroid installer (2.6.28-06_final1_armel.deb), but i can't find the uninstaller icon. Also, in the NITdroid's item in multiboot.d says,

Code:
ITEM_NAME="NITDroid 2.6.28.NIT.06 on mmcblk0p5"
ITEM_KERNEL=2.6.28.NIT.06
ITEM_MODULES=ext3
ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p5
ITEM_FSTYPE=ext3
ITEM_FSOPTIONS=rw,noatime,errors=remount-ro
so i'm pretty sure the command "mount -o noatime,rw /dev/mmcblk0p5" is correct...hmmm...tried to google, but the results didnt point me to the right direction...

any help would be greatly appreciated