Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I want a full hands on review from browser, a few android applications, video support and so forth. Why havens jolla showed that before launch? Navigation and drive directions. That included is it working?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I want a full hands on review from browser, a few android applications, video support and so forth. Why havens jolla showed that before launch? Navigation and drive directions. That included is it working?
last look at the browser is looked bad

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
I think it's up to one to enforce privacy, I'll be happy if Jolla doesn't make an active effort to inform government agencies about data that they have, and instead make an active effort to avoid doing so. This is a lot easier to do in the EU than in the US though.
I honestly doubt that Jolla has any interest in cooperating with government agencies, but on the other side, sending a password by email, which is a service that in 99% of cases runs unencrypted in transit and for many users is delivered to a mailbox that resides on US soil is not too encouraging on the security profile.

The Following User Says Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway, Oslo
I got mail today too. Pay before 2nd December. I live in Norway and choosed the €0 option. happyhappy!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to LordSnick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What’s the delivery time after completing my purchase in the webshop?

The expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks from completing the purchase. We will send invites to the webshop to all pre-booking customers in priority order.

C'mon...really

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
3-4 weeks?? what happened to starting the shipping on the 27./28. of November? Surely sending a package from finland to another EU-Country doesn't take this long...

well, still waiting for the shop invite, lets see what it says once I get it..

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

Originally Posted by LordSnick View Post
I got mail today too. Pay before 2nd December. I live in Norway and choosed the €0 option. happyhappy!!!
Same here and 0€ option... Thanks Jolla...

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I am little bit disappointed about this poppy red "exclusive" TOH, it is just a color. They should have made it with some kind of distinctive signing or material(e.g. metal or carbon) or some other gimmick.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
3-4 weeks??
Maybe they using bark boat?

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
3-4 weeks?? what happened to starting the shipping on the 27./28. of November? Surely sending a package from finland to another EU-Country doesn't take this long...

well, still waiting for the shop invite, lets see what it says once I get it..
I doubt they are being shipped from China to Finland and then elsewhere.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red