Active Topics

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by flotron View Post
People with simlocked phones can't do it?
I think that's because simlock prevents you from going to Open Mode. I was not even aware that N9 was sold as simlocked to a carrrier in some countries...

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by jjaone View Post
And in step #6 it states that the latest ubiboot 2 is dated 30052013, shouldn't this be 30102013. Would there be problems using the newest Ubiboot?
You should always use the newest ubiboot, I have made fairly sure that there are no regressions and later versions always include better logging for example, so it is easier to trace boot problems.
The latest at the moment is http://www.swagman.org/juice/ubiboot...3.5_301013.tar or the mirror http://juiceme.cloud-7.de/ubiboot/ub...3.5_301013.tar

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
how to I set ubiboot up to sailfish I am confused, I have gotten it all extracted to the partition using the Moslo kernel, any help would be great, I am stuck Thanks to all

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
after using
flasher -f -F main.bin --erase-user-data=secure -F emmc.bin --erase-mmc=secure
I still get "Simlock ON: cannot flash unsigned image"

So this is the end of my adventures with Sailfish and n9?

Bump? Please

Originally Posted by plourde View Post
how to I set ubiboot up to sailfish I am confused, I have gotten it all extracted to the partition using the Moslo kernel, any help would be great, I am stuck Thanks to all

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
I have question:
When I downloaded the firmware for my device, I only got 1 file. In the guide it says i need the eMMC and the Main firmwares. How do I figure out which I have and which I need?

Posts: 418 | Thanked: 506 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
So simlocked n9s can't install Sailfish. Even if you unlock it after contract. Must be factory unlocked

Can anyone confirm this?

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by khan.orak View Post
or retweet it and it never goes.
A retweet still would not count as legal evidence in a court.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Can the apps in Jolla store installed by choot in harmattan?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Probably won't work, as Harmattan apps that use specific Harmattan APIs that are not available, won't work in Sailfish.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish