Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
installed it today and so far good. but icons in menu and lower part of screen are not showing and also when i open my own profile and in menu why its giving me options to block, follow and report options ?
Attached Images

Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
installed it today and so far good. but icons in menu and lower part of screen are not showing and also when i open my own profile and in menu why its giving me options to block, follow and report options ?
you should install meegothemefix package to fix your system iconpack.
menu is same for all users (self or other twitter users)

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Is there any progress on fixing the crash on opening other app bug? Also, I think even with the bug it could go in -devel; that's meant for unfinsihed software and, if the code were out there, someone else might catch the bug for you.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
Is there any progress on fixing the crash on opening other app bug? Also, I think even with the bug it could go in -devel; that's meant for unfinsihed software and, if the code were out there, someone else might catch the bug for you.
No progress yet. Seems like bug is in some qt packages, as tweetian also have same issue.
Rocket sources are not publicly available atm, but tweetian sources are. Nobody tried to resolve that issue and I cant reproduce it on my n900

Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
No progress yet. Seems like bug is in some qt packages, as tweetian also have same issue.
Rocket sources are not publicly available atm, but tweetian sources are. Nobody tried to resolve that issue and I cant reproduce it on my n900
It's most likely this bug in Qt Components. One of my own apps is suffering from it too.

Last edited by helihyv; 2013-10-09 at 07:38.

@Custodian: Rocket closes itself when i switch to another app. can you give it a look ?

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
@Custodian: Rocket closes itself when i switch to another app. can you give it a look ?
It is a known issue. Seems like bug in ported qt libs. There is so solution atm. Although it does not crash on my n900.

Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
It is a known issue. Seems like bug in ported qt libs. There is so solution atm. Although it does not crash on my n900.
i don't remeber whether it crashed earlier or not but its crashing now. will give tweetian a try. thanks for your quick reply.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Europe
When I tried the app again the other day, it didn't crash anymore. The only "rational" explanation could be the update of Nelisquare app. Or some other update after Sep. 21.
How can I exit the application "gracefully"? It's full-screen without any handles to minimize or close it.

Originally Posted by regulus View Post
How can I exit the application "gracefully"? It's full-screen without any handles to minimize or close it.
on n900 you can press ctrl+backspace to getback to task manager(shortcut for minimize app)