Mine will arrive here tomorrow, there's a direct flight from Arlanda to Barcelona

The Following User Says Thank You to xgoan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
Me too!
I'm so jealous, you naughty naughty...aaaaargh!
Barnabas Collins

It is very nice to know that Jolla won't break their promises... Now shipment is allready done to outside of Finland...

Mine is still "paid" from first wave (here in F...)

Let's stick to user experience thread... It will come before Christmas. Carol promised that, (i think )

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
is it possible that we see in our cart "in picking" but in real the package are right now shipping?

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Berlin/Germany
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
is it possible that we see in our cart "in picking" but in real the package are right now shipping?
I'm not sure but I think that's possible. The data in the spreadsheet would suggest that.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by v2px View Post
I'm not sure but I think that's possible. The data in the spreadsheet would suggest that.
damn i hope so

woher kommst du aus Berlin?

Originally Posted by xgoan View Post
Mine will arrive here tomorrow, there's a direct flight from Arlanda to Barcelona
Doubt it is taking passenger flight, my is visiting France on the way:

12:11 am
Arrived at FedEx location

ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR

Go to work, or take a day off? Decisions, decisions

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Berlin/Germany
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
woher kommst du aus Berlin?
ganz im norden. reinickendorf

Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Its probadly that damn battery! The rules has changed in that area latest years.

To me this sound like a big problem for Shipment. Because its not easy to get those papers ready in short time...

We can just hope they can ship as many as possible via train... But that means longer shipment time is my guess..

EDIT: woops private sending... has nothing todo with Jolla
No this is not a jolla shipment! It's a private shipment that is ... well ... gonna take some time!
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Last edited by xerxes2; 2013-12-12 at 23:54.

The Following User Says Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
That was private package which was turned, as private persons cannot ship lithium batteries according to Itella. So people who are ordering from private auctions like ebay will have problems that they cannot use Itella to send the devices (but need to use more expensive DHL or Fedex which allows batteries and which can cost like 100e per shipment)

Companies like Jolla can have exceptions to rules.
Yes it's a private package ... so will see what happens, It's not that long from Finland to Sweden but still ... And just to clarify, Jolla has nothing to do with this as it's a private package ...
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).