Active Topics

Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
with all due respect, this was factually incorrect, unfortunately i should know

but i understand a lot of these comms get flung out to quieten the questions/queries, i cant blame you for that i guess, its seemingly how it works nowadays

as long as i get my currently "Paid" status for 25th, i wont hold it against you personally
Of course that wasn't true, it was PR talk.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Yes, it is always far more easier to entertain people with a sarcastic remark than with actually making an effort and providing insight into a relevant discussion.

Unless, of course, you happen to - at that time - find that actual information useful. Then the story may change on what you find entertaining.

I wonder what the world would look like if the only profession was stand-up comedian.
I wasn't having a go at anyone, I just thought it was a great diffuser, it cut right to the point so that (hopefully) things will get back on track.
And I agree that you're within your right to hypothesise, that's still within the scope of this thread, although ideally it won't become the focal point.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-12-14 at 18:32.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
I wonder what the world would look like if the only profession was stand-up comedian.
Couldn't be worse than the current world. This whole thread reminds of the legendary Louis C.K. routine

It appears I've accepted that I ain't gonna get my Jolla before February, thus I cannot understand why one has to write essays about absolutely nothing and consequently I cannot understand those same essays nor arguing about such, at least not sober. It's an effin' phone for crying out loud, not a cure for cancer!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What happens to user paying the third or later? I guess Noone will until Jolla give some info. Please share some light so you might get a few more customers. Do they have to wait another month or even 6 months?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Back to shipments: anyone knows why order number and invoice number are different?
Because there are failed orders, cancelled orders, credit memos, refunds etc in there too. There's possibly internal orders, test orders also.

It's just the way that Magento (the ecommerce package Jolla use) works. ie. for the conspiracy theorists NOTHING SINISTER.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Thanks Aegis. I do not belong to the conspiracy theorists, just in case. I was just asking, because invoice number might be a more relevant priority descriptor than order number.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zwer View Post
It's an effin' phone for crying out loud, not a cure for cancer!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy...tive_privation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Thanks Aegis. I do not belong to the conspiracy theorists, just in case. I was just asking, because invoice number might be a more relevant priority descriptor than order number.
Social security number of your dentist's aunt has propably more to do with shipping priority than any number you got from Jolla.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ milano
But in the end are very few who have received at home on the phone from the 3rd of December, a lot are picking, few shipped this is point, the phones are still in the cardboard on the truck? .....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

Last edited by davidoz; 2013-12-14 at 22:23.

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Bruxelles
Hello. Calm down guys everything he will be ok
Attached Images

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to b.cloanta For This Useful Post: