Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
OK, living in Belgium and number #985
No shipping information received. Shop.jolla not updated after 'in picking'

Delivered by FedEx.
Seems I'll be getting a phone today then

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by mrsellout View Post
And lo! #679's just arrived in my hands!

Thank you Jolla, getting the job done!
is that your order id from shop.jolla? oder your order id?

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Originally Posted by wout.martens View Post
OK, living in Belgium and number #985
No shipping information received. Shop.jolla not updated after 'in picking'

Delivered by FedEx.
Well, there is hope for me then, #83x, and Aachen is not that far from Belgium

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

The Following User Says Thank You to seiichiro0185 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Seems I'll be getting a phone today then
Congratulations! Waiting for some Bulgarian tips and tricks fro Jolla from you! I can't wait to get back to Sofia where mine Jolla is waiting me home since Saturday!

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Jolla is not "every company". They say they want to be Unlike. They are a small startup with a technical early adopter community to address and whose support they wish to enlist. Treating them like "every company" is not, in my opinion, a wise move. I think Jolla is already getting far more bad press and badwill than they would have been by being just a little more open. You disagree and that's fine.

I'm also not trying to make this sound bigger than it is. This is a Jolla order tracking thread, hence we discuss it. I don't think Jolla's future hinges on any of this stuff at all (it is the big things it hinges on), but they haven't been community oriented about this and I think it would have been wise of them to have been. I think it would have been a good move by Jolla to have been more open and honest in this particular early adopter scenario.
This opinion of mine would present cybette's participation in this thread and on twitter as being about as open as I would expect them to be without taking unnecessary risks. So far I haven't seen any press articles about this, because I think the whining on this forum is taken with a pinch of salt.

Originally Posted by epmt View Post
By the way, they don't teach argumentation in Finnish schools (they probably should) - where I hail from - so it wasn't a schoolboy point from me. It was something experience has unfortunately taught me - and too many recent arguments in this thread have fallen under them. It is frustrating, because it helps nobody, other than perhaps helping to diminish the other person and their argument.

In similar vein, you just had to try an make me sound like schoolboy or childish perhaps, would you accept that as an attempted ad hominem?
An important thing to remember about argument logic trolls is that they usually get far too carried away with picking out phrases that could be construed as fallacies, and don't bother to think about whether the fallacy was used to support the argument or not, and claim to invalidate the whole argument regardless. If I'd called you childish for demanding more information from Jolla, then you could have the ad hominem...
You shouldn't give in so easily

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 2,059 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK
Looks like mine has arrived in the UK also but FedEx have left it with a neighbour and they've gone out. So close...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aegis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cvp View Post
interessting is with wich shipping company will be shipped in germany. I call to Fedex, but he dont find any package for me maybe it will be arrive wih dhl or other....

Just called Fedex and was told that there is a package out for delivery today! horrey! Hope it is jolla

The Following User Says Thank You to kpblxa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by Silwer View Post
Ehh, teed siin teisi kadedaks...
kadekaks = kateellinen, (jealoys)?

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ UK/Greece
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Looks like mine has arrived in the UK also but FedEx have left it with a neighbour and they've gone out. So close...
Did you get any shipping info email with tracking numbers etc?

Originally Posted by cquence View Post
Did you get any shipping info email with tracking numbers etc?
i did not get any shipment info, but order number is 2XXX1080 to UK.

awaiting fexed delivery

The Following User Says Thank You to kpblxa For This Useful Post: