Originally Posted by caprico View Post
Call it whining or not, I don't care. But despite not worrying till now I start to wonder what's going on with order numbers 200001950 (which mine is very close to) upwards. My order status hasn't changed since Nov 25th and is still in being "Paid". We can assume that all with status "Picking" & "Shipping" are on the way to people or already received - so that's fine. But what with the others? Are there new problems Jolla's having?

FedEx could deliver till morning of December 24th - afterwards I'll be gone and have no clue what will happen or what I should do about it. According to Jolla's info incl. info on social media I simply didn't expect AT ALL that delivery would take longer than this date.

Since the very first tweet of Jolla I was sure I would use their platform (back then it wasn't sure there would be a phone), I pre-booked 2 of their phones at first chance (and wore their T-Shirt at first chance ;-) ).

The ONLY mistake I made was following: Being in a completely different time-zone on Monday November 25th 9am central EU time. Even there I tried to hurry and paid the phone while sitting in traffic jam on my N9 using expensive roaming network costs.

So with my story I want to say: Just because I failed paying the phone within the first hours, I'm now punished with days of waiting despite being "A first one".

Yes this is frustrating and I don't want to worry about not being around when FedEx (or who ever) rings the door bell. I kinda start to wish to postpone the delivery till January which resolves the problem of not being home around Christmas time (where I visit family). Worst case I hope I can change delivery address to a neighbour or so directly with FedEx.
Great post, caprico.

Yours is a perfect example why this stuff shoudln't be left in any kind of venting thread. There is a lot of information about your order process, the dates, order number, status etc. in there. When we get this kind of info from many, it deepens our understanding of the process much more than just getting dates and store status messages would.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
My order number is 200001613 and I got a mail today saying I will probably get my Jolla this week. It is now in Stockholm so chances are I'll get it tomorrow (I live on Gotland, the biggest island in the Baltic sea.)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to murak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Redelivery has redelivered! Package includes Special Edition TOH
Order ID 200001065

Last edited by strongm; 2013-12-17 at 11:41.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Great news strongm, congrats!

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Berlin/Germany
Order #2000018XX just received in Germany.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
super viel spaß damit

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
For your info. Not only Jolla not answering mail.

I sent a mail yesterday to FedEx asked them if they could send the phone to my work and also provided address to my work.

But because they have not answered I decided to take a day off and stay home...

I really hope they not answer now or even send it to my work WITHOUT telling me...

Because if they send to my work I guess my collegues cant pick it up? It need my signature?

(Because if they deliver withour signature I would recomend people here to NOT give out order numbers...)

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by trashin View Post
Current conclusion from this thread is that the only Jolla devices in Norway are in the hands of Jolla employees
I'm still waiting to be able to buy one. All I have a prototypes. I want a shiny sales box

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to w00t For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Got my device today. 1868

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
I'm still waiting to be able to buy one. All I have a prototypes. I want a shiny sales box
I could sell you the empty sales box if you so desire when I eventually get mine............

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trashin For This Useful Post: