This feed is really awesome. It is actually my same problem, altough I did not write it.

User ‏@user 12 Dez
@JollaHQ i need to change my delivery address, contacted care@jolla.com none confirmation. Does i need to do something else, or wait ?

Jolla ‏@JollaHQ 13 Dez
@user You have done the right thing, now please wait

User ‏@user 18 Dez
@JollaHQ Look like it wasn't enought, just found the tracking number by searching with invoice on fedex and delivery is at old address

Jolla ‏@JollaHQ 4h
@user Please get in touch with care@jolla.com to solve this, thanks.
I contacted care@jolla.com twice to change the delivery address and the only answer I got is silence. And my order is still in "Paid" status. It should not be that complicated.

EDIT: I just checked in the Jolla Care system, and it turns out that my email from a couple days has not even been assigned to an agent to be processed...

Last edited by lupastro; 2013-12-19 at 14:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to lupastro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Rome,IT
Order #200003130 to Rome Italy still in PAID sice 28/11
You're just after me on the spreadsheet ... :-(

Shame on you JOLLA

Apparently they have not updated any status since wednesday. Well, any status for orders being shipped to Europe.

Order 2..2599 received some minutes ago.

20-May 0eur pre-order; 27-Nov Paid; 17-Dec In-Picking; 18-Dec Shipped; 19-Dec Received; Destination: Portugal.

Best of luck for those who are still waiting.

Last edited by s1gk1ll; 2013-12-19 at 14:38. Reason: Typos

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s1gk1ll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
You don't think complaints are relative? You don't think one problem can be lesser - and less complained - than some other? Trust me, I've seen enough pre-order schemes to know not respecting the order is much worse than many other faults, including limited supply or delays. It is mere common sense. Respect the queue and you respect the people waiting in line.

You don't think Jolla should have respected the pre-order priority?
When the milk is on the ground, there is nothing to be done than clean up the mess.

That pre-order priority mess is the past, it is time to look forward. Jolla has apologized.

Think of it, you are standing in line during busy Christmas shopping. It sucks. But it sucks much more if the store starts taking people from outside the queue and serving them, when you have stood there for 10 minutes patiently waiting for your turn.
I get the picture. I have got it maybe 20 times already.

I am beginning to think Jolla can do no wrong for you. Maybe that makes conversing with you impossible.
Please.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to att For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
For whoever asked somewhere earlier in the thread, my order number is 2893. It's been changed to "In Picking" but it still isn't showing up on Fedex.

Also, others who have recently received their devices aren't receiving their LE TOH? This is going to be a major pain for me since I'm not in a supported country and need to Fedex it (again) from UK to Malaysia... So either I Fedex the phone first, and Fedex the TOH again later... or wait for TOH to arrive and Fedex both of them together (who knows when that will be).

The Following User Says Thank You to biatch0 For This Useful Post:
I am afraid that, given that they had not been updating any shipment to the EU for a while, they must be waiting for the phones.

Originally Posted by premnas View Post
I am afraid that, given that they had not been updating any shipment to the EU for a while, they must be waiting for the phones.
They just gave higher priority to the second-wave orders from Finland. That's all.

There is also an interesting new tweet from Cybette:

Carol Chen ‏@cybette 1h
@user1 @user2 @JollaHQ and for those with incomplete pre-orders, you'll be emailed with more info shortly. Thanks!
Let's see which surprise do they have for us...

Last edited by lupastro; 2013-12-19 at 14:47.

Easy: surprise is : we're not getting our toys for xmas :-(

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Poland
If they ship it tomorrow there's still hope.