Originally Posted by lupastro View Post
I am happy that finally my order went into "In Picking" status. It is still in the same status.However, I won't have my Jolla by Xmas since I am leaving today for almost one month. Had the phone been sent one day before (wednesday), it would have arrived today.

Well, I get my delayed Xmas present in January.

Thank you Jolla, since you kept the promise to send all the phones by Xmas. However, a little better communication and openness would have been appreciated by many of us. (no irony, I mean it for real )

Also the people from Jolla Care could have been more "responsive". I wrote them some days ago a request for changing the delivery address. And until now this request has still not been assigned to any agent.

Merry Xmas to all, and enjoy your Jollas! (well, the ones of you who will have it in your hands).
Hear hear! Good recap lupastro.

All I want to add to that is this suggestion: Jolla, please respect the pre-order priority next time that you didn't now do. Respecting the queue is very valuable to many people, be it pre-orders or Christmas shopping at a store.

Merry Christmas to you lupastro, Jolla and all! Have a great trip, those of you going somewhere.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
Hear hear! Good recap lupastro.

All I want to add to that is this suggestion: Jolla, please respect the pre-order priority next time that you didn't now do. Respecting the queue is very valuable to many people, be it pre-orders or Christmas shopping at a store.

Merry Christmas to you lupastro, Jolla and all! Have a great trip, those of you going somewhere.
I just talked to FedEx and this information may be interesting to the ones who are not at home and would get the Jolla after Xmas.

I asked them if it would be possible to change the shipping address in my case, since I will be in Spain instead of Germany for the next weeks. They told me that as far as the parcel is still in origin or in one intermediate hub, it can be rerouted with no extra cost. Should be the parcel in the "end-depot" it can be rerouted but with extra cost (I do not know if this also applies to non-EU destinations).

As soon as I get my tracking number I will call FedEx to do this!! Maybe I will get my Jolla before Xmas after all!!

Merry Christmas also to you epmt and everyone.You have been a great company these last days!

PS: Sooooooo, my F5 key is already burning...

Last edited by lupastro; 2013-12-20 at 08:41.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lupastro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Rome,IT
Merry Xmas lupastro ! Going into "F5 mode" too ...
:-)

Just received my Jolla!
But now I am thinking of waiting until Christmas eve before opening the box! so that I can have time to give the phone the attention it deserves! :P Am I crazy or what?? Do you think I can make it? :P
Thank you Jolla for making me anticipate for a present and making it feel like Christmas after many many years!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 243kof For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
I am opening the box on the Christmas Eve as well.

That's why I'm glad my Jolla didn't come later (missing Christmas) or earlier (too much temptation to open it)

Perfect timing, Jolla!

The Following User Says Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
@all who already got their jolla:

How much did it take from the change to "In Picking" since the parcel was trackable via FedEx?

Which number did you use? Order#? Or the Order_id that was to be seen in the URL?

Thanks!!

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Åland Islands, Finland
That depends on where you live, a lot of us have been in picking since 11 December.

Originally Posted by br4ndo View Post
That depends on where you live, a lot of us have been in picking since 11 December.

I live in Germany

Rome, IT