Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Still can't get internetradio to work for the station I listen to, unfortunately:

http://www.nj.com/ram/wsou/wsou.rpm (which apparently is just a text file link to
rtsp://helix.nj.com/broadcast/njo/maggot/one.rm

Both get stuck at the "Acquiring name" part, which is further than it got last time.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ MI, USA
Did another reboot, and it will DL podcasts now but refuses to do videocasts. It comes back with the error: "No feed available for this URL" I'm trying feeds from revision3.com example

Originally Posted by handful View Post
Yeah, Laughting man is right...

I don't why you can't do that =)
Just go to settings -> Media library -> Audio Folders -> your memory card -> select only the folders you WANT canola to "index" the music.

The others will not show in canola. It's a little bit more of work then just selecting the
card, but it works for your case.

=)
Maybe I'm UI impaired. In Canola, I hit the eyeball and it turns the eye on and off, It does not dig down into the directory structure. I'm glad to work, if you tell how to show folders...

PJ

I think you have to click on the name (internal card). Yeah it got me too.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Hello,

Jhoff : it doesn't support this format (RPM) that is only a url there (not a parseable format). But we need now to support the URL straight to the RM files (your second case)

@Paul and laughing man : yeah, touch on anything but the eye and you "enter" that section. The eye is actually the "alternative" to be able to act on the item, while also being able to "browse" it.

I think I should promote more the videos =) nobody watch them, as they are great simple visual tutorials =)

TT : podcast today is not supposed to do Videos. so they are officially not suported today. Also this feed is a real messy one... We will test more with it...

Br
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Yeah, I figured that rpm wouldn't be supported, considering the tablet's built in player doesn't work with it either.

Ok Handful, I un-installed Canola+the tuning wizard, re-installed and as you pointed out the vidcasts won't work.

So in the meantime could you provide a link to the "v2.0.0beta~2-maemo1" file/deb. All I have is the link/.deb thats Canola2 deb install which install's the latest version. Thx.

TT : unfortunately there's no way of going back : / it's not only the beta2 demo that has changed ( we change dependencies) in this case more specific the download manager...
but a question did the same feed worked before? It wasn't supposed to break.
If it was working it is working... I didn't asked kenne to remove anything...

I think we should speed up the videocast =)

ps: Anyways to do not let you donw on this.. I will try to see with kenne and gustavo a way of adding the feed inside the canola DB so it will possible download it.

Br

Marcelo

Ok, sounds like a plan and yes they did work in the last version, it's why I was wondering if I could go from v3 to v2. ( no matter, I can still manually DL them my fingers ain't broke :-) )

yah, sorry for that, but if it was fixed maybe it was only working because of a bug =) but we can improve it and make it support videos officially now (videocast)

BR

Closed Thread