Active Topics

Mine also decided to spend the holidays on the other end of the country. Small country as it is, still gotta wait till Friday. My sympathies to all who have no idea where their phone is.

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Confederatio Helvetica
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Zod View Post
Nice to hear that at least some have received their phone.
Did your order show up on the FedEx tracking?
We are three people here waiting for our phones, and we can't even find them in tracking.
Yes, I could find it... My sympathies to you guys who are still waiting. I hope you get your Jollas very soon!!

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ London
Originally Posted by 0rphu View Post
Mine also decided to spend the holidays on the other end of the country. Small country as it is, still gotta wait till Friday. My sympathies to all who have no idea where their phone is.
Mine arrived the day i left the country as i feared it would happen, since jollacare ignored my last change of shipment address. After several discussions with several FedEx reps to ask them to hold the parcel at the depot until my return in January, they dont seem to communicate well between theirselves and it already had 3 delivery exceptions since Friday.

I think this is it, third strike and back to Finland... i should claim the money back and use it to go to the dentist to get my teeth's cavities filled...

The Following User Says Thank You to jecargo22 For This Useful Post:
Hello everyone.
I'm sorry that I didn't review all of the 150+ pages of this thread. I just wanted to know is there any opportunity to get this phone outside of EU? I'm from Kazakhstan. I've got my T-Shirt few monthes ago. My pre-order number is: fea54db429d7. It doesn't even start from numbers...

Sorry my foreign english

Originally Posted by jecargo22 View Post
Mine arrived the day i left the country as i feared it would happen, since jollacare ignored my last change of shipment address. After several discussions with several FedEx reps to ask them to hold the parcel at the depot until my return in January, they dont seem to communicate well between theirselves and it already had 3 delivery exceptions since Friday.

I think this is it, third strike and back to Finland... i should claim the money back and use it to go to the dentist to get my teeth's cavities filled...
Similar experience here! Mine arrived the day my friend was leaving the UK for holiday! And now we've been trying to make alternate arrangements with FedEx. Rather frustrating!

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Switzerland
3140 Estimated delivery on 30/12/13

Last edited by Hyster-x; 2013-12-27 at 08:13.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ switzerland
Originally Posted by Hyster-x View Post
3140 Estimated delivery on 30/12/13
Finally! #200000633 estimated delivery 30/12/2013 Must be a random order they're dispatching these in.

Now if I only weren't at work then...

I'm 56xx ... I'll be waiting some time ... :-(

#2849 finally arrived to Slovakia. Spreadsheet updated

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by 0rphu View Post
#2849 finally arrived to Slovakia. Spreadsheet updated
Glad to hear people are getting their Jolla's now