Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Hello got my Jolla today and have lot to do.

Anyone can point me that command to kill all android stuff?
Cant find it. :s

Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post

Just do not install the Android support app, and there is nothing androidish in the device

The Following User Says Thank You to gsalone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mikkosssss View Post

Uninstall or

systemctl stop aliendalvik.service

The Following User Says Thank You to sconf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sconf View Post
Uninstall or

systemctl stop aliendalvik.service
Thanks. Just what I was looking for.

I want still use some Android applications but dont want to always run all Abdroid stuff.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
sorry, i just new to jolla from n9
As someone said can import vcf in people setting, but i only got import from sim only

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
sorry, i just new to jolla from n9
As someone said can import vcf in people setting, but i only got import from sim only
You first need to copy/download a vcf file to the device. Once it has been indexed it should show there.

The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
A week ago I shared my (slight disappointment)opinion about Jolla. I was wondering if it is unpolished diamond, or just a shiny piece of glass.
Within this week Jolla grew on me in many respects. Mine main gripe was terrible battery life, which community discovered is easily fixable and it turned out that Jolla has one of the best power efficiency out there!
Most of the other issues and lacking features were acknowledged by Jolla team, and we were assured they are on the roadmap. Interaction between Jolla and the community gets better with every day, and it has been only a month since the launch!
So I am pretty much confident I carry an unpolished chunk of diamond in my pocket now!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
A week ago I shared my (slight disappointment)opinion about Jolla. I was wondering if it is unpolished diamond, or just a shiny piece of glass.
Within this week Jolla grew on me in many respects. Mine main gripe was terrible battery life, which community discovered is easily fixable and it turned out that Jolla has one of the best power efficiency out there!
Most of the other issues and lacking features were acknowledged by Jolla team, and we were assured they are on the roadmap. Interaction between Jolla and the community gets better with every day, and it has been only a month since the launch!
So I am pretty much confident I carry an unpolished chunk of diamond in my pocket now!
I agree, hope this device will reach the N900 level in few months.

Today I've put my LE "Poppy Red" TOH on my Jolla, it gave me sound Feedback but apart from that nothing else happens... Where are the new ambiances?

Btw: Where are the Android Apps and their media stored? I've installed a game with over 1GB, deinstalled it and my memory still remains the same.

Originally Posted by torcida View Post
Today I've put my LE "Poppy Red" TOH on my Jolla, it gave me sound Feedback but apart from that nothing else happens... Where are the new ambiances?

Btw: Where are the Android Apps and their media stored? I've installed a game with over 1GB, deinstalled it and my memory still remains the same.
They seem to be located in sdcard/android/data or /obb.

Tags
jolla, review, sailfish, the other half, user experience