Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
this application for Harmattan. for Fremantle use Yappari.

2 issues i wanted to check with you
1) when a contact is deleted from phone its not deleted from client even after resync, we can delete that contact from client as well though.
2) if the message is sent with specific format (like alignments, next line) its not properly displayed. Anyway to implement this?

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

1) its feature
2) for me it displayed correctly. i have no idea what wrong with you.

please see below, first persecute then other client...
Attached Images

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Coderus what was wrong with the ARM version you published here:
https://lists.sailfishos.org/piperma...er/001210.html
Why did you remove it?
Even if you don't have a Jolla yourself yet you could still let the community test the app for you... I presume you have a N9/N950 which can run SailfishOS as well?

hey. I'm running 0.3.17 and noticed a big battery drain yesterday, especially when in power saving mode.

ran htop and saw whatsapp-sever and persecute on top of the list (higher than htop and terminal) with some 20+% of CPU (I was sure I made screenshots but they did't save for some reason). in task manager the image was constantly switching between 'connecting' and 'disconnected'.

one more thing that looked weird was TIME+ for whatsapp-sever: 40minutes with a 9-day uptime...

still haven't rebooted or killed the server in case I can help with some tests

(not sure it's relevant but htop shows multiple instances of many processes like pulseaudio, contacts, etc, and whatsapp-server too. dunno how it happened... but 45 minutes of TIME+ seems quite big anyway).

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Chennai, India
A small doubt, is it safe to delete whatsapp.log file from /home/user/.whatsapp This log file became super huge for me, 581.52 Mb and am running out of application memory. Please advice. Thank you.

@MhedYaseen sure you free to remove logs.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Chennai, India
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@MhedYaseen sure you free to remove logs.
Thanks mate..

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Hello. How I can rename my friend (nickname) ? I see some contacts as phone number not name.