Originally Posted by rahulalankar View Post
After updating to CSSU Testing 9.1, I'm unable to use my phone camera... Phone camera is not opening after sliding the cover or even by launching camera application...... and chrging light also showing even after removing the charging pin... Please help how can i resolve this problem.
First of all, turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 seconds then retry to use the phone.
If still not working, check syslog for errors.

This behavior remembers me some strange low level hang ... maybe also related to a dsp crash or an excessive overclock.

dpkg: unknown option -1

Type dpkg --help for help about installing and deinstalling packages[*];
Use 'dselect' or 'aptitude' for user-friendly package management;

This is the outcome of the above command but i'm still not able to use my phone camera even after uninstalling Fcam drivers or by reinstalling them.
Plz tell me bro, how can I resolve this problem.

I think it should be dpkg -l (as in lower case letter L, not number one 1)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kossuth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Thanks for awesome community work. Current version works like charm for me and also it doesn't slow down while using multiple apps without overclocking (it was earlier).

An off topic question: i m trying to change background for media player and some similar app to be semi-transparent but i noticed color is defined in "gtkrc" within theme. Now the problem is, it have hex values for background and i don't know how to chage that to make it look semi-transparent. It will be great help if anyone can guide me. Thanks a lot

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
My phone had strange problem, it isn't detecting earphones or any jacks, and when someone calls me i cnt hear them all i get in that call ui timer is "Connecting" please help, earphones is perfectly alright, please help i dnt knw what pachages i had installed. No sound when someone calls and they too cnt hear me. Please helppp

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
...i don't know what pachages i had installed...
In this case I'd suggest a reflash...

The Following User Says Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
lol, I got the opposite problem. Since sunday, my headphones are recognized (and headphoned stops playing after pulling them out), but only the N900 speaker is used, even for telephone calls. I did some tweaking with alsamixer -c0, but now the speaker is completely mute and I also cannot adjust volume level, except on/off. A short-term fix, but that cannot be permanent...

I mourn your loss of headphone's speaker, but what the hell does it have to do with thumb?
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 34 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ mumbai,maharashtra,India
yesterday i had installed ssu feature in my nokia n900 ...and now today just suddenly reboot and showing this warning(see atteched file) ...please help me ...what should i do now....
Attached Images

Last edited by aamirshaikh; 2014-01-29 at 09:11.

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Hm, better open a separate thread to address your issue in a related matter. See also http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=4752 and http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=4754

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:

Tags
code size, dinosaurs, fmg ftw!, fmg.da.king, performance, thumb, thumb life