Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
That tweak is from IRC channel, by stskeeps, which is Jolla's man for technical research. Yes it does work. After that the device feels smooth like butter. I am using this last 3 days already. Battery lasts a bit less, but still much better than with the NFC bug

Try it. You will be surprised. It's gone after a reboot.

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I wish there is a tweak to make it work after reboot, it makes such a differenct that I prefer sacrifising battery.
Of course it is possible. Just add that line to a startup script so it will be run when you boot the device.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
That picture's sooo outdated nowadays, we need the new CEO wearing a batman mask whilst he's holding the Sailfish.
Why do you need a new CEO? Jussi was the CEO who launched jolla. Like bill gates and Steve jobs. Marc and batman are just copy cats...riding the safe and easy wave.

The painting is timeless...the message is timeless...it's always valid.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-03-16 at 15:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Why do you need a new CEO? Jussi was the CEO who launched jolla. Like bill gates and Steve jobs. Marc and batman are just copy cats...riding the safe and easy wave.

The painting is timeless...the message is timeless...it's always valid.
That's a poor analogy, in what way was Jussi one of the keystone members of the organisation, please tell me, did he drive it from the very beginning, & does he continue to do so?
How are Marc & Tomi "copy cats", they each have their distinct roles, especially Marc from the earliest days (also a founding member -mind you)...
And how are they "riding the easy wave" in the wake of Jussi, I think that would be very offensive to them, you have lots of explaining to do, Dave...

Last edited by jalyst; 2014-03-16 at 17:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
That's a poor analogy, in what way was Jussi one of the keystone members of the organisation, please tell me, did he drive it from the very beginning, & does he continue to do so?
How are Marc & Tomi "copy cats", they each have their distinct roles, especially Marc form the earliest days (also a founding member -mind you)...
And how are they "riding the easy wave" in the wake of Jussi, I think that would be very offensive to them, you have lots of explaining to do, Dave...
Just follow the same logic you used when posting your previous post. None!

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
FIGHT!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Just follow the same logic you used when posting your previous post. None!
Ah Dave, you got nothing, just hot air & bile, yeah?

Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
FIGHT!

http://media.giphy.com/media/ftXvsSyRzKXXG/giphy.gif
I like to fight against idiots, in real life too... ;-)
I aint no light-weight when it comes to combating stupidity, I like throwing my weight around in that arena.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I like to fight against idiots, in real life too... ;-)
I aint no light-weight when it comes to combating stupidity, I like throwing my weight around in that arena.
+1

but it aint always a pleasure hehe

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
but it aint always a pleasure hehe
Indeed, it can "messier" IRL, but sometimes it just needs to happen...
Anyway, I've no wish to digress things further, unless Dave wishes to continue w/some silly OT nonsense.

Good night.

Last edited by jalyst; 2014-03-16 at 17:35.

Ah Dave, you got nothing, just hot air & bile, yeah?
Yeah, At least I got hot air & bile. You got nothing and yet again you start the conversation with no logic and when I play along you call people idiots. Have you ever consider yourself as one?

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-03-16 at 18:19.

Tags
"soon", "sooner", "when?"