Notices

Originally Posted by handful View Post
Lough :

Why is not inside canola this kind of feature?

1) Download of album art is not legal, as the IP (intelectual property) of album art belongs to the record labels. Thus Canola, cannot do it.
I agree to a point. I listen to podcasts with Canola and I understand what you mean as of Copyrighted material, but podcast album art isn't under that same restriction. That is why I would like this functionality (not necessarily download anything, just view it).

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Hi steppek: yes today tuning is doing that, but I think for podcast there's no problem in getting the episode's art. It is already on the list (I received a couple of email requesting that)

BR

Marcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

Originally Posted by Optomisticsi View Post
I've just reflahed my N810 and found the same problem (Won't install the Tuning app due to missing Python file), I found a workaround that's easy and works, if it helps anyone. Before you try installing the Canola Tuning app, install MediaBox as that installs the relevant Python file itself, then install the Tuning app.

Not the perfect solution I know, but as I say, it worked for me.
This worked for me and I am not very technical.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Richmond, BC, CAN
Originally Posted by Optomisticsi View Post
I've just reflahed my N810 and found the same problem (Won't install the Tuning app due to missing Python file), I found a workaround that's easy and works, if it helps anyone. Before you try installing the Canola Tuning app, install MediaBox as that installs the relevant Python file itself, then install the Tuning app.

Not the perfect solution I know, but as I say, it worked for me.
That worked for me as well! Thank you!

Just to make it simple:

1) Install Mediabox
2) Install Canola Tuning
3) DONE!