Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
No time for a log right now, maybe later, but I can confirm that behaviour. Also, for some time after starting, if I click on a contact and go into that chat, do nothing and then go back to the main page, Mitakuuluu will be re-connecting. This behaviour seems to go away after a few minutes, so not a big problem.

I have also noticed that my Jolla's connectivity seems to have gotten worse (yes, even worse than it was before) recently. Sometimes when I'm on mobile it will randomly drop connection and show the wifi icon with the star. Then I have ro turn off wifi to get mobile to work again. So this might be the cause for more strange behaviour.
Same issue's here!

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
What does this mean? I don't understand the issue...

Change group avatar and not became group admin #127

just interested...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Just enabled option to change group avatar if you're not group admin. It wasn't available to change avatar before.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
No more disconnects for me, though now After some time Mitakuuluu keeps saying connected but the (group) msg I send has a red light. When I quit and re-start I can re-send the msg and it arrives. Happened twice so far, will watch it and send log when I can.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ozymandias For This Useful Post:
Updated and automatic start-up on phone boot started "working" again after quite some time. However mitakuuluu2-server then just hogs CPU and shows as "authenticating" and you need to quit it and restart to get it actually working.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Germany
What is the difference between Settings->Display Presence and the new settings (Settings->Account->Privacy) ?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
your question because you dont know what "presence" stands for?

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Germany
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
your question because you dont know what "presence" stands for?
No, I normally know what it stands for. But I every time thought, that the "Presence" option is the way to hide the own online status. But now there are also the privacy options.

To precise it: How can I hide my online status. So that it is shown the same way (as hidden) as with my contacts that seems to have these option activated?

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
I think, it works this way:

Presence
the time you set this option to "always offline" is displayed as your last online status
you still can see others last online status

Privacy
your status is displayed as hidden
you can't see others last online status

Privacy is the official way, Presence (always offline) is only available in inofficial clients AFAIK

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Am not receiving some messages even though Mitakuuluu shows connected. when disconnecting and reconnecting I receive the old messages. Have sent log. Might be Jolla connectivity problem, of course.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp