Poll Options
Do you still use this theme?

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
They are in Blanco

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Vietnam
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
You should find it
if I active a previous version (default E-egg), Could i find the mew mew in your theme? i try to click every where in setting..but nothing appear..T.T

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Croatia
can't find reset (clean i think) button in counters

Originally Posted by keptn View Post
can't find reset (clean i think) button in counters
Yep, it is bug. I will fix it. Switch to blanco, if you need them and go back to Sailfish

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mrpio90vn View Post
how to active eastern egg ?
Hint : Pow-pow-pow

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
I tapped the openrepos icon like 20 times (maybe it was hidden there) hehe..crashhh

Hey, besides the minuscule size of the clock (very bad). I just noticed that with the new font size many options in menus and so on in german the words appear abbreviated at the end, e.g. "senden" (equivalent to English "send") appears as "sen..."
Is there something you can do about it?

Originally Posted by darknessangel View Post
Hey, besides the minuscule size of the clock (very bad). I just noticed that with the new font size many options in menus and so on in german the words appear abbreviated at the end, e.g. "senden" (equivalent to English "send") appears as "sen..."
Is there something you can do about it?
1) I didn't touch clock size, it uses common system file from base-theme

2) It depends from your meegotouch-locale, I'm using russian/english, they have long words too (for example "Отправить") and I haven't got this problem...

BTW your "senden" is from new message dialog?

About the clock,... DAMN then I don't know what did it. Lately I've just installed the DW (deutsche Welle) app and MeeCast. Do you have ANY idea what could've happened or how I could I correct it or point me towards the correct board?

And yes, the "senden" is from the messaging dialog.I also see the dots in the Configuration dialog "Tondateien und Vibrat..." (Sounds and vibration). Also in the submenu programs for "Programme verwalt..." (installed programs.... I guess). It's not the only one instance.

Ok, chill... I got the clock. Deinstalled sailfish theme (DW and a drawing App) and meecast. Then the standbyscreen got crazy. Then I reinstalled sailfish, and afterwards Meecast... and it still didn't go back. Then I installed billboard... and voilą! But I still have a strong hunch that the install of sailfish was behind it.

Also, FYI the (Edit: in the Feed!) icons of the native twitter client and the AP app look weird (round into a square background).

Last edited by darknessangel; 2014-06-10 at 14:38.

Tags
harmattan, meego, nokia n9, sailfish, theme