Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Launcher combined works fine in 1.1.6 and Better callog also works fine for me in 1.1.6 And Vibrate when connected also works, Conversation background also and Enter key to send messages also.

Still waiting for Events View Controls update so that I can really, really enjoy 1.1.6 again

Last edited by vistaus; 2015-06-09 at 10:42.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I'm also longingly waiting for the Event View Controls update.
Without it Sailfish don't feel complete...

The Following User Says Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 86 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Spain
Mazelock is working fine too

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
So... I fixed the Events View Controls patch by coderus for U15 and made a pull request on Github.

You can download the rpm here (coderus, let me know if you have any problem with that).

Howgh

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
So... I fixed the Events View Controls patch by coderus for U15 and made a pull request on Github.

You can download the rpm here (coderus, let me know if you have any problem with that).

Howgh
yeah, you ruined dataconnection fix for eventsview

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
yeah, you ruined dataconnection fix for eventsview
Yeah, I mentioned it in the pull request, however it works for me, that's why I decided to release it.

I have no problem with the dataconnection in the Events View (as of now) and everything works just like before.

EDIT:
The way it is handled in DataConnection.qml has now changed and I don't have the time to investigate it further. If anyone has any problems, they have to wait. I am not experiencing any problems, so I didn't see any reason not to share my work (with a big pre-release warning on Github ).

EDIT 2:
That being said, the mobile connection switch sometimes didn't work for me even in U13 (with your patch), so it likely wasn't a definite fix. I see that Jolla itself is making changes towards universal use (for the new Events View).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Thanks nodevel! The settings seem to be applied bit differently, but with a but of tweaking got it working as previously (btw, for me connectivity icon/toggle also sometimes used to not work, shuffling the shortcuts around usually helped)

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
how did you tweak it? for me it's greyed out and not clickable. everything else works.

Oh wait, you meant the icon, just remove/apply shortcuts to settings until you find place where it works, in U13 it was second position for me, did not work in 3rd and 4th (maybe also switching the amount of columns could help, no idea). Even in the position it 'worked' it would sometimes keep being gray, but airplane mode on/off usually fixed it

Just added to see if it still works, nope, seems to be broken in each position, nvm mind me (always on now, so assumed it would be similar as before, now seems properly broken)

Last edited by szopin; 2015-06-10 at 19:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
thanks, sadly did not work for me, but maybe it will fix itself magically after some time

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os