Active Topics

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by carmenluci View Post
I'm using last firmware, 1.1.6.27.
Aha!!

I wasn't understanding the issue. Now I see it. It is happening on 1.1.4 as well.

I will try to figure this out.

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
for me its not working. however iev managed to install 5x6 grid menu. but the rest of the patches just wont work. i cant even uninstall them via warehouse app.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Moscow
Hello everyone. From me broke the screen https://together.jolla.com/question/...fications/%29,. And It is possible to continue to use the phone if you make a mod "screen in reverse landscape" . On the Nokia N9 in "Home Screen Settings" it was possible to do it. Does it really make mod?

Last edited by Victorious; 2015-06-17 at 21:37.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
Hello everyone. From me broke the screen https://together.jolla.com/question/...fications/%29,. And It is possible to continue to use the phone if you make a mod "screen in reverse landscape" . On the Nokia N9 in "Home Screen Settings" it was possible to do it. Does it really make mod?
modify /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/ApplicationPage.qml and Page.qml, set allowedOrientation and orientation properties to Orientation.LandscapeInverted.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Thank you very much for your willingness to help! I replaced(where found), but nothing has changed.. you can upload the edited file(I replace)?

did you rebooted after change? and no, i can't upload my file, can make a patch later this week

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Of course rebooted.... Excellent! I'll wait for the patch. That would be great because the display is very bad, the repair JOLLA does not and offers to contact the retail store where the phone was bought and use Android software, you cannot press the back button. And to use at to eventsview page impossible.

I've updated my upcoming events in calendar patch. Only two changes:
Increased the font size
Fixed the issue where the penultimate event would repeat if there is an odd number of events.

https://openrepos.net/content/anig/p...cover-upcoming

I'm working on a patch to show events on the lock screen, hopefully have something in a few weeks .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anig For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
Of course rebooted.... Excellent! I'll wait for the patch. That would be great because the display is very bad, the repair JOLLA does not and offers to contact the retail store where the phone was bought and use Android software, you cannot press the back button. And to use at to eventsview page impossible.
Try this one: http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:...lla.noarch.rpm

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by anig View Post
I'm working on a patch to show events on the lock screen, hopefully have something in a few weeks .
That's wonderful !! @anig my hero !!

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os