Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
15 days left

to my holiday.... countdown just started...

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Then what?

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Then what?
than we get a blog post from jolla ...... we get than more soon Information

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I'm starting to think there is yet another BIG problem with jolla, the tablet or the progress...over two months since jolla said they would explain soon via blog post what coursed the delay and what screen to use... Still not a beep!

Delay is imminent!
Maybe they forgot to write that blog post about why? Forgetting something happens to the best of us... everyone forgets something sometimes.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
Maybe they forgot to write that blog post about why? Forgetting something happens to the best of us... everyone forgets something sometimes.
Yeah, or they all left for vavacation. Does it really matters why...we are still in the dark and its not a good idea to forget about its customers. But I think it will show up any day now...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
But I think it will show up any day now...
What will show up? The tablet or the blog post?

I doubt the latter will ever show up. Whatever reason for not posting it in the first place, most people have already forgotten or do not care. Posting it now would only attract attention to their misconduct, which is even worse PR than the misconduct itself.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post

I doubt the latter will ever show up. Whatever reason for not posting it in the first place, most people have already forgotten or do not care. Posting it now would only attract attention to their misconduct, which is even worse PR than the misconduct itself.
Anyone who can admit their mistakes and try to resolve them is good PR actually. But if somebody is making same mistaket time after time and try not to talk about it or hide it, especially after promising this info - is actually a bad PR and at some point people starting to see it. They can hide and ignore thsoe problems for a long time, but at some point this "balloon" gonna pop ._.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

the blog post.

what are you talking about? poeple dont like status update? to me this information sharing / progress info/ crowed sourcing / blog posting was the thing that attract me. the actual tablet is almost irrelevant. If jolla just want to deliver behind closed doors they will lose the only tiny bit of uniqueness they got. good news, bad news. 2 months without a "hello, customers we are doing x now and is so fun...we also having sum serious issues with Y. hope to find a solutuon so. ciao" is a bit embarrassing. Atleast in ny book.

infact marc should open an account on different forums and just say hallo. then leave never to return. just drop a post here marc and tell us about your day.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
A... what? You want open communication from Jolla? You must be out of your mind!

A... what? You want open communication from Jolla? You must be out of your mind!
Only regarding the crowedsourcing tablet. other parts/poducts of jolla they can do as they can do it as they please. Yes, Im pretty crazy.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund