Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by hemiwi View Post
Same here, got #205....But since i was travelling and on a plane back to Finland maybe got bumped back? Who knows....But considering Finland has 5 business days a week 10bd to pack and 5-7 bd to deliver i guess we anyway have to wait 2-3 weeks
I'd say its shipping from HK?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Originally Posted by peter-berlin View Post
try this:
The link in your email to the Pre-order shop is this: shop.jolla.com/igg_preorder_en

it works for me, paid the tax - now we will see what happens next...
Didn't work for me... cart gets emptied and I get given no option to pay. Maybe you were meant to receive the email but you didn't?

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
try this:
The link in your email to the Pre-order shop is this:
Man, guys, don't jump the line. The more confused and messy the process gets, the longer it will take for Jolla to figure things out and get everything moving...

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Didn't work for me... cart gets emptied and I get given no option to pay. Maybe you were meant to receive the email but you didn't?
I ordered my tablet on IGG at 19.11.14 (early bird), but not receive an invitation. so I tried the link and it works for me (# 248)

I ordered my tablet on IGG at 19.11.14 (early bird), but not receive an invitation. so I tried the link and it works for me (# 248)
Similar date for me, early bird too, no email just yet but couldn't pay with that link. So, 2 possibilities:
1. They fixed the store between you and me
2. You didn't get the email - maybe you use gmail? ;-)

I've ordered my tablet on 19/11/14, I had just missed the first perk so I was in the early second one. On 02/02/15 I did pay for an upgrade and postage, and now my order number is 75xx!

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Actually this is kind of nice, as now I can participate in the expectation/hope/despair cycle as I could not before...

Since I already had gotten my device on Jolla Gala I just watched in awe as people tore their hair out when the devices were shipped in non-preorder-order (as far as I understood it)

Now I can partake in the carnival!!

(and BTW this is not sarcasm, I do fully enjoy it! )

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
I hope everyone who wanted a tablet has ordered one. New tweet:

Jolla ‏@JollaHQ 11m11 minutes ago
#Jolla Tablet limited pre-order batch is now sold out. Congrats to all who secured theirs! Follow https://blog.jolla.com for future updates

I wonder how many they're making (igg + preorder - china + contingency).

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
I'd say its shipping from HK?
Correct. As they also mention about it in their FAQ (https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a...nvitations-FAQ)

2 Shipping and delivery of my Tablet
-
Q5: Why are you shipping from Hong Kong? why not Finland or Europe?

A5: The original Indiegogo campaign was sponsored by our Asian headquarters. As such, we felt it necessary to keep operations as close to that office as possible.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund