(I searched for sqlite before typing this thread)

I'm aware that MySQL does not work (or work well) with os08 and nginx, but is there anyway to use sqlite or another simple database that can link up with PHP and nginx?

Thanks,
CG

Posts: 98 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Port Angeles, WA
I was using it very successfully in OS2007 on n800, but haven't been able to get it working in OS2008. I read somewhere that sqlite is built right in to the new OS, but I can't create or access databases in command line mode or through PHP. I've been waiting for more posts on this subject, because I'm at a loss.

Perhaps related: The only repository I've found for SQLite fails each time I try to update: http://repository.maemo.org/pool/chinook/free/sqlite3/ Maybe I have the repository wrong? or it is part of the general maemo repository problems others have reported....

Last edited by bizshop; 2008-01-04 at 09:40. Reason: Addition

i have nginx, php, sqlite working (sort of) on OS2008. Issue is that if i try to write to an existing sqlite database file i get an error about writing to a read only database. I do not get this error if I create the database (not already existing) and then write to it. Same issue with python/sqlite.

Have you guys made any progress on sqlite?